He had secretly watched over her all this time, ever since Namjoon had put him up to the task. 

He was there when her father left and as she grew up, he helped Namjoon kill off beasts that had caught her scent through the forest. 

Seeing her obsess over strawberry yogurt... 

And as the years went on, he learned to love her.

Of course not in the romantic way, but he loved her, loosing her mother and seeing her shut down. Almost broke him, he wanted to ruin demons once and for all.

He wanted to protect her, care for her and make her always happy. Of course he struggled, he isn't a very emotional or social person. But he looked at her like he looked at Namjoon. 

With such love and admiration, he couldn't believe it himself. 

================================================================================

YOUR POV:

Yesterday you had finally gotten out of your cocoon, today you are socializing.

Jin woke you up with a warm smile and a hot chocolate.

"Merry Christmas Y/Niiee!" He hugged you, and you giggled and cuddled him back.

"Merry Christmas Jin..." You took a sip of your hot chocolate, your eyes widened and he laughed.

It was amazing.

"Come! I'll help pick out an outfit." He stood you up and marched you towards your closet.

Realistically you didn't get to pick, but Jin made a good choice 

You were so very comfortable and very fluffy. 

He got changed into his cute and iconic style.

What? He wanted to be matching.

And then it was time...

To be around your family again, Jin turned around to you and raised his eyebrow.

"Do you want a moment alone?"

"If that's okay with you, thanks Jin." You kissed him on the cheek.

"I'll meet you down stairs." He smiled and nodded leaving.

You crouched into a ball, your nerves hitting you. 

What if you broke down in front of them, what if they had changed?

You stood up. Took a deep breath and got back hugged.

You instantly knew who it was. You turned around and sunk into his arms, you missed him so much.

"Joon..." You voice cracked slightly, almost breaking down.

"Shh I'm here, don't cry!" He was on the verge of tears, big softy. 

He kissed away your tears. 

"I- I missed you."

His dimples popped out.

"I did as well." You hugged for a minute, indulging in each other.

"You wanna go down?" He leaned backwards to get a view of your face.

"Sure."

You both slowly walked downstairs and what happened next was both hilarious and comforting.

God... You missed your family...

A/N: Enjoy! Hopefully this chapters a bit happier, the tea is coming soon. T <3