Ambrollins ~ I Just Wanna Take A Bath With You.

(I was asked my anon to write this Ambrollins one shot. The prompt was and I quote. "Dean is walking home from a Roman's house only to find out that three men are following him, then they pull Dean into an ally and jump him, and one sexually assualts him (don't worry if you can't fit that part in.) When Dean gets home all he wants is for his boyfriend Seth, to take care of him, then just cute fluff. Please fill this prompt." I shall fill this prompt. IF I GET 5 VOTES I'LL MAKE A PART 2. And remember PLEASE SEND ME PROMPTS/REQUESTS.)

Dean was walking home from Roman Reign's house, his hands stuffed in his pockets and his eyes scanning the area in front of him. He couldn't wait to get home, to his beautiful boyfriend. It was freezing outside, and he's starting to wonder why he didn't hail a cab. Dean heard people walking behind him but he thought nothing of it, because you know he doesn't get to choose who can and can't walk on this street... Until the footsteps got closer and closer.

Suddenly Dean was pulled into an alley, by three different set of hands belonging to grown men. "Hey let me go, you pricks". Dean growled kicking one of the guys in the stomach. The curly headed man fought off the three men for a couple seconds until the numbers game cought up with him and a swift kick, hit his lungs. The blue eyed man fell to knees, trying to get air to circulate in his body, but that didn't happen. The men continued to jump him, kicking and punching everywhere on the now whimpering Dean, surely leaving bruises where ever they hit. Dean's arms and legs were held down by two of the men while the other man stared down at his body hungrily, in a way that made Dean dread what was about to happen next. "Stop". Dean said in pure desperation, and anger. Normally Dean would've been able to fight off three men because you know he's a fucking professional wrestler in the WWE for christ sake, but not these guys. All three of these guys were steroid looking freaks.

"No, I don't think so... That cute perky, rich ass of yours is just begging to be fucked". The man that was currently eye bawling, his body said. The blue eyed man squirmed in discomfort, he didn't like what this guy was saying and he surely didn't like the way he was looking at his body.

"Let me the hell go, you sick fucks". Dean said trying to sound strong only to have his voice betray him. He wasn't going to let himself cry... He never cried, and when he did he made sure no one saw him, because a man crying isn't ok. He learned to control his crying when he was a kid, when he cried every night after his alcoholic mother abused him. Dean kicked, screamed and squirmed while the creepist man of the three, ripped off his clothes.

Dean tried screaming for his boyfriend... Seth. Hoping just hoping, that by some way in fate the two toned man would hear him. "Seth help... Seth." Dean screamed when his boxers were slid down his legs, exposing his body completely to the three men, and the freezing cold.

One of the two men that were holding him down, covered Dean's mouth, muffling his screams. Then Dean' worst nightmare became reality, the lunatic pushed his length into, the whimpering man. Dean screamed into the hand in absolute agony.

Sure Dean has had sex before but that was with his soft, sweet and gentle boyfriend. That preped him, was gentle with him, and made sure that if Dean wasn't comfortable, he would stop immediately. But this isn't sex, this is rape, and this man wasn't his boyfriend he was a psycho. The psycho thrusted roughly into Dean, making the blue eyed man scream into the mans hand. Dean obviously wasn't aroused, not even the slightest but that didn't seem to bother the lunatic from hitting his climax, and filling Dean up, with his nasty seed. The man pulled out roughly leaving Dean to curl into himself, when him and his two psycho friends walked out of the alley. "Faggot deserved what was comin to him". He heard one of the three men say.

Dean gathered up his clothes, putting them on covering up all the bruises that littered his now freezing cold body. That was one thing Dean was thankful for he didn't get hit in the face, so he could go out in his job without having people ask the stupid questions of 'what happened' and 'are you ok'. Although that right now was the least if his worries, right now he just wanted to get home, so his boyfriend could take care of him. Dean started his walk home, willing his tears to stay back.

-Skip to when Dean is at his front door-

Dean turned the handle to his front door, limping inside breathing in the sweet smell of vanilla candles, that he loved so much. "Seth". The he whimpered out, seeing the boy in the kitchen. Deam limped up to the him, falling in his arms finally letting his tears flow from his now, glassy eyes. This was the first time Dean has let himself cry infront of someone especially his boyfriend, so it was a shock to Seth because through out all the years he has known Dean, he's never seen the man cry.

"Baby, what happened? Why are you crying"? Seth asked hugging the crying man, rubbing his hand over the shaking mans clothed back. "Babe, you're freezing". Seth said letting his hand trail up, underneath Dean's shirt rubbing his bare back. "Bath... Please I just wanna take a bath with you... Please, please". Dean cried into Seths neck, gripping onto his shirt.."Ok, ok lets go baby, c'mon". Seth let Dean cling onto his body, while they made their way to the bathroom. Seth was so confused what had happened to Dean? Why was he crying so bad and why was he limping? From what he could see, besides Deans limp everything looked normal.

Seth started up the bath water, and turned back around to his boyfriend. Seth stripped naked leaving his clothes in a pile on the floor. "Baby, you have to get undressed". Seth said noticing how Dean was still fully clothed, raising his eye brow. "I-I can't take my c-clo-clothes, o-off by myself. Hurts". Dean sobbed ashamed of himself. Here he is sobbing in front of his boyfriend, unable to get undressed by himself. Seth' head cocked to the side in confusion. "Here I'll take them off, I'll be gentle". Seth stripped Dean of his shirt pulling it over his head softly, gasping when he noticed the bruises the littered the mans upper body. Then Seth slowly put the pieces together. Dean was crying -which he never does- he's covered in bruises, and he's limping. Seth couldn't bring himself to speak he knew what happened, but he was far to afraid to say it out loud, and lets face it he's praying that his thoughts are wrong.

Although Seth's thoughts were proven correct when he got on his knees, gently, ohhh so gently pulling off Deans trousers and boxers, finding a tiny puddle off blood in the mans boxers. Seth covered his face with his hands crying into his palms. No this couldn't have happened this had to be a dream, things like this doesn't happen to men do they?

"Please say it didn't happen...Please tell me that this didn't really happen. Please, please, please". Seth cried into Deans cold stomach holding his hips in his hands, covering the smoothing skin with his tears. Seth could feel Dean pull his body up in a hug. "Please don't cry babe, yes it happened but it's over and I really just need for you to take care of me and cuddle me". Dean said into Seth's neck, feeling a wave of comfort come from the smooth sweet smelling skin. Seth smiled, nodding his head, he would do all in his power to comfort Dean.

Seth shut off the water sitting down in the bath, helping Dean in as well. Dean hissed when his bum hit the warm water, because wow it hurt like a bitch. Dean set his back against, Seth's stomach.

His body relaxed against the warm water, and his boyfriends soft touch. "Babe you aren't going to tell people at work what happened are you"? Dean asked nuzzling his head back into the mans neck. "No, baby who you want to tell is completely up to you. You don't have to tell anyone if you don't want to." Seth said running his hands over Dean' massively bruised ribs. Dean gave his boyfriend a appreciative sigh . "Well I have to tell Hunter obviously, so he can tell our opponents to go easy on me, and I'm going to tell Roman as well because, y'know he's our brother". Dean said shutting his eyes against Seths neck, sleep creeping up through his body.

"Don't worry about any of that yet just go to sleep baby". Seth said moving his head to the side, giving Dean more access to his neck, the blue eyed man falling asleep almost immediately. Seth rubbed his hands up and down his boyfriends sides. It was official in Seth' head, he's not letting Dean walk or do anything without him... Ever again. He's not letting something like this happen Ever again.

_____________________________________

{It wasn't that good I know but I did my best. It's currently 2:52am and I just really liked this prompt so I had to try. 5 VOTES AND I'LL WRITE A PART 2, and remember PLEASE SEND ME PROMPTS/REQUESTS.