Ambrollins ~ I Just Wanna Take A Bath With You. Pt 2.

This will be a part 2 to, (Ambrollins~ I just wanna take a bath with you) I know is PT 1 I used the guy's ring names, but for this part I'm going to use their real names. (:~~~

Colby wanted to wait for a couple minutes before he awoke the sleeping beauty on his chest. He still couldn't grasp the concept, that his boyfriend was raped. He didn't understand, what did Jon ever do, to have something of that extent happen to him things like that only happen in movies right?

Jon is so loving and funny and well just perfect... Colbly got losted in his thoughts of how perfect Jon is, because face it there isn't a flaw on that mans body. He's the best boyfriend Colby could ask for, and he wouldn't trade Jon for the world, or the stars. Colby would jump infront of a city bus, before he let anything like this happen to his boyfriend again.

Colby was pulled out of his thoughts, by Jon rolling onto his side, his face cuddling even closer into Colby's neck. "Jon." Colby shook the man softly, careful of all his bruises that littered his body. Jon groaned into the two-toned mans hair that laid across his neck, resting his hand on his chest. Colby let out a happy laugh, his eyes lighting up with pure adoration, for the perfect angel laying on his chest. "Baby we have to get out of the bath, or else we'll shrivel up like prunes." Colbly smiled running his long tan fingers, through the cruly wet hair of his boyfriend.

Colby giggled slightly, when he felt Jons tongue lick his neck. It wasn't a 'sexual' lick that would lead to, full on bathtub sex, simply just a show of affection. "C'mon baby we gotta get out it's almost 1am." Colby said getting out of the tub slowly, making sure that he didn't jolt Jons body while doing so. Colby wrapped a fluffy towel around his waist, drying off his wet skin in the process

Jon let the water out of the tub with his foot, gripping on the side railing to stand up. His knuckles turning white, from squeezing so hard. The pain that was shooting through Jon' bum and spine was almost unberiable. "Here let me help you baby." Colby said helping his now fragile boyfriend get out and dry off, being extra careful when he went over the bruises. Colby wrapped the towel around Jons waist, smiling when he noticed the goose bumps appearing on the mans skin. The two-toned man laces their fingers together, walking them to their room.

Jon pressed all his body weight onto Colby's side, there is no pain that can compare what he's feeling right now. When him and Colby have sex it's beautiful and the slight burn, Jon feels when he wakes up puts a loving smile on his face. But this, this is a pain that he wouldn't wish on his worst enemy.

Jon laid down on the bed as soon as they made it into the room. "Baby I know you're tired but you have to get atleast some sweatpants on." Colby said kissing his wet cheek. The two toned man noticed how Jons eyes were barely open, and how slow his movements were as he tried his best to put the soft black sweatpants on his bruised body. Colby helped pulling the pants up his thighs, and up onto his hip bones. "Now we can sleep baby, I love you." Colby said smiling. Jon curled up against his boyfriends body falling asleep immeadiatley, only after saying a quiet "Love you too"...

*The next day, right before RAW*

Jon squeezed Colbys hand tightly as they walked down the hall into Hunters office (Everyone knows Jon & Colby are together), his stomach doing, cartwheels and back handsprings. Although for Jon it isn't walking it's limping. He can't do this all day he's been a nervous reck, how does he tell his boss that he was raped? And further more how does he tell his best friend. He can't just be like. "What's up Joe, good luck tonight. Ohh and by the way I was raped yesterday." No it just doesn't work like that.

"So what's this about guys?" Hunter asked picking up on Jon's nervousness. The curly headed man took a deep breath, telling himself over and over in his head that he could do this, he's strong. "Yester." Jon stopped for a second to 'clear his throat' although he really just wanted to procrastonante, so he didn't have to say anything.

"Yesterday when I was walking home from Joe's house... I was, uhh. I was r-raped." Jon said staring at the ground not daring to look Hunter in the eyes, he didn't have the courage to look at anyone right now.

A gasp was heard around the room making Jons stomach drop, down to his ring boots. Great he just disgusted his own boss and now he's going to think that he's just some wimp, that can't stand up for himself. Jon let go of Colbys hand moving them onto his own thighs squeezing them harshly -a habit he had for a while-, not caring about the bruises that were on them. Jon felt hands ontop of his own, haulting his movements. "Babe, stop you're going to make the bruises worse." Colby said pulling the curly headed man onto his lap softly, resting his hands on his thighs not caring that Hunter was in the room with them.

"Jon... I-I don't know what to say?" Hunter stumbled over his words, making sure not to pick the wrong ones. "You don't have to say anything Hunter, I don't want to be treated any differently. I just wanted to tell you because you're my boss and I wanted to know if you could tell our opponents to go easy on me because I'm still sore." Jon said a growing frown appearing on his face. Jon felt like all the dignity in his body was washed away in a flash flood of emotions. No man /or woman/ should have to sit tell their boss about how they've been raped.

Hunter gave Jon a sad smile, and although it was ment to make Jon feel better it didn't, if anything it made him feel worse. He didn't want sympathy and pity from people, all he wanted was to be treated the same as he was before. "Yeah of course I'll tell Phil, Jimmy and Jey to take it easy on you tonight. Would you like me to talk to Joe or are you?" Jon took a deep breath this is all too much to take in at once. Hunter knows he was raped, Phil, Jimmy and Jey will know and now Joe is going to know. Jon is starting to wonder why he told anyone, he should've just told Colby and Joe and left it at that. "I'll tell Joe, in fact I'm going to go find him now." Jon got up without speaking another word to Hunter or Colby. All he wanted was to find Joe and get this over with, after tonight he's going to act like nothing happened.. So he never has to talk about it again.

Jon walked down the hall to the room he shared with Colby and Joe. A hand that touched his shoulder almost made Jon wet himself. Jon turned around thankful that it was only his two-toned boyfriend.. "Jesus christ babe you can't just sneak up on me like that, atleast not anymore.." Jon said a hand resting over his heart, waiting for the eratic beating to stop and go back to normal. . Colby nodded his head as if to say ok, the two men walked in the room finding Joe already in his ring gear. Jon took a deep breath he didn't know if he could do this.. What would Joe think of him, what if he thinks Jons just some dirty whore?

Jon squeezed his eyes shut, not letting his tears fall. He can't cry infront of Joe or Colby not again, crying shows weakness right, and Jon is far from being weak. "Joe I have to tell you something." The curly headed man blurted out before he could think through just how he was going to tell his bestfriend something this serious. Joe glanced back and fourth from Colby to Jon, knowing somewhere deep in his stomach that this wasn't going to be a good thing. Joe stayed quiet, giving Jon a small smile silently giving him the go ahead to talk.

"Uhmm, yesterday after I left your house I was... Ughh... I was raped." Jon choked on the last word staring at the ground unable to make eye contact. Joe's mouth fell open, in shock. "You're lieing right? Colby tell me it isn't true." The look of sadness on Colbys face gave Joe his answer, and then the pits of hell opened in Joes stomach and he felt as though he was going to puke. How could someone do that to Jon? His brother of all people. Joe pulled Jon into his strong arms, holding him as close as possible to his body. Jon finally let his tears fall, shocking both Colby and Joe, because Jon never cried in front of people. The only time Colby has seen his boyfriend cry was yesterday. "It's ok to cry Jon, let it out." Joe soothed the crying man quietly, looking over to Colby.

Both men sharing a stare, that held the same loom. They'd never let anything happen to their Jon...EVER again.

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
So sorry this sucks I know... I have a major case of writers block. But please vote and send requests. Love you all and thanks so much for reading. I hope you like it.