Ambrolleigns. We Need To Help Jon. 2

"Don't ever touch my fucking Jon again... I'm going to kill, I'll fucking kill you." Joe screamed until the Dave was unconscious on the floor. Colby walked over to Joe hurriedly, "Please Joe stop. We need to help Jon".

Joe broke out of his angered daze and turned to look up at Colby, his eyes still foggy with anger. His pupils were dilated and his heart was beating so loudly he was sure that he could feel it in his head. "Jon..." Joe breathed out reality hitting him again, reminding him exactly why he was beating the shit out Dave.

"Yes, Jon, he needs us." Colby whispered his own eyes turning to look towards their team mate that was laying on the floor, bleeding in more than one place. "Fucking hell." Joe frowned getting up to go over to Jon, the 'lunatic fringe' as the WWE universe likes to call him.

Jon blinked away tears not wanting his teammates to see him hurting. His heart rate was going at a agonizingly slow pace due to the fact that his body had tried to shut down to block out the pain. This wasn't how he pictured his night going being raped by his so called 'boss' and his friends saving the day. Not only is it embarrassing but now he'll never be able to live this down. He'll have to face Hunter every week and ignore the fact that he was raped by the man.

"Jon, can you hear me?" Joe asked brushing his large hand through Jon's sweaty curls. It hurt so badly to see his friend like this. He felt the same way as his teammate. If it were up to Joe, he'd definitely be willing to have a relationship with both Colby and Jon. But as of now that topic wouldn't be up for discussion.

"We have to get him out of here Joe, and get him back to the hotel." Colby said grabbing the blue eyed boys hand easily. Jon now was completely knocked out the pain had taken over him.

<Skip to the hotel>

Jon woke up in a haze his eyes scanning over the room. As of now he had no memory of what happened after Joe and Colby saved him, it was a blur. "Ouch, ouch." Jon whined sitting up from the bed his lower back burning in pain along with his bum. "Where are my clothes?" He asked himself staring down at his bare body, only a thin sheet covering his crotch and most private area.

"In the washer." Colby said from the doorway causing Jon to nearly piss himself. "How are you feeling?" He asked walking into the room sitting on the edge of the bed not wanting to cross any boundaries. Colby felt on edge now normally all three members of the Shield are touchy, constantly teasing one another, hugging, or even just sitting close together. Now that feels foreign.

"I'm alright, besides the fucking heart attack you gave me." Jon said holding the sheet in place over his lap, with his eyes locked on Colby. It only now was setting in that not only was he raped but his friends had to witness it as well. "Sorry," Colby whispered rubbing the back of his neck. "Joe is getting you some ice packs from the lobby." He explained playing with his fingers.

"Look, Colby. What happened needs to be forgotten, it hasn't even been, what, five hours? And already you're acting like I'm made of glass. Just relax and be yourself. I'd rather have my best friends not guys that are scared to even touch me." Jon said rubbing his hands over his eyes.

"Oh thank god, I was sure that I wasn't going to hear snarky comments from you for a long time. I'm glad I still have my best friend." Colby laughed sitting back on the bed pushing into Jon's side causing the boy to roll his eyes. Sure these events would change how they see Jon, but not in a bad way. A good one rather.

"I'm sorry we couldn't have been there earlier. I'm really sorry, but we did all that we could to help. We got you out of those nasty clothes, cleaned you up a bit and just let you sleep. Plus Joe really beat the shit out of all them." Colby chuckled out sadly. "It hurts knowing that those fucking assholes used you. I want to kill them so badly." He said clenching his hands to make fists, obviously being a bit pissed off.
Jon shook his head sitting back against the headboard. "Stop, don't say that. It wasn't your fault there's no way you could've known that I was being raped." He said with a small sigh. "This all just means that you got to see me naked. Your welcome." Jon laughed trying to make light of a heavy conversation.

"Yeah, but I'd rather see you naked when we're both wanting it. Not when another man is touching you." Colby said putting his hand on Jon's thigh rubbing one of the bruises. The act was something special, and the blue eyed boy found comfort in the soft touch.

"Oh so you're admitting that you want to see me naked." Jon smirked wiggling his eyebrows. It definitely was nice knowing that he could still joke around with his friend without there being awkwardness. "I mean I'm not saying that I'd be mad. In fact I'd enjoy it." The black haired boy said as he leaned closer to Jon. Finally their eyes locked and both boys were feeling the intensity of the stare.

Jon cleared his throat his body moving on its own as he leaned closer to Colby. "Then I guess it's a nice thing that there's only a sheet covering me then, yeah?" He chuckled his breath ghosting out over the older boy's lips as try got closer. "Wish it weren't there either." Colby said and finally they were kissing.

Jon felt his heart beating rapidly. This all felt unreal. How does his day go from being absolutely horrible to the best one he's ever had, in just a few hours? Slowly he started moving his lips moving at a perfect pace with his best friend, if he could even call the boy that since they're having a proper snog at the moment. "Mm." Colby moaned letting his tongue fight with Jon's, as his hand moved up to the boys cheek.

"Woah, boys. Guess I'm interrupting." Joe said walking into the room his eyes scanning over his teammates. The Samoan man was pleasantly surprised at the fact that he walked in on his teammates snogging, but then again. He actually wanted to join. Joe hasn't ever considered himself 'gay', he's never been attracted to men. Only two. And they're his teammates.

Colby and Jon broke away from the kiss with matching swollen lips. In the moment Colby was feeling rather brave so he just cleared his throat moving his hand back to Jon's cheek pulling him closer. "It isn't interrupting if you join." He said smashing his lips back against Jon's. 

Joe's mouth fell opened at the words that had fell from his teammates lips. "Fuck..." He mumbled walking over to the bed stripping himself of his shirt before climbing onto the bed. "Guess it's a good thing that we're all attracted to eachother." Joe whispered leaning in to join the kiss. It was hard at first but soon enough they all had their tongues brushing together.

This was the perfect way to keep Jon's mind off of what happened. The rapes definitely would be traumatizing and he wouldn't ever forget the rough hands that now know his body, inside and out. And he wouldn't ever forget being used like a rag doll just for someone else to get pleasure.

"Stop, stop." Jon said pulling away from the kiss. Joe pulled his hand off of the younger boys chest and Colby removed his from Jon's thigh, both boys feeling that they had went too far.

"I just don't want this to be a one time thing. I want you both to want me. I don't want this if you're just feeling bad for me. I can handle things myself if that's what this is, I've gone through worse with my mum." Jon said shaking his head. Already the doubt was setting in and he just felt like his teammates felt bad. "My feelings are real and I've wanted this for a long time, so if you two aren't wanting the same. Please don't lead me on."

Joe and Colby shared a look and without saying a word they both just leaned back in to continue the kiss. A kiss that could easily wipe away any fears that the youngest man could have. Never did he think that this would be the outcome of joining the WWE. He wasn't expecting to fall for two of his teammates, the men that are portrayed as his 'brothers'. It truly felt odd to Dean, but he wasn't going to deny the fact that this is what he's been wanting for a long time.

"I guess this means we can't call eachother brothers now." Dean chuckled into the kiss. And yeah everything would work out and maybe one day maybe he'll be able to forget about what happened. With the help of his lovers that is.

LPLPLPLP
What did you think? It's a little shorter than the rest but I want to start writing again. So please leave me prompts. I need ideas if you all want more stories. I've been in a deep writing mood lately. I love you all!! Please don't forget to vote and comment.