Rolleigns ~ Wait Until We Get Home.

Here's a prompt I got for a one shot. "Could I get A really nice sweet Rolleigns and they see each other after their match on Monday and Seth apologizes and Roman is like. "No babe, don't apologize it's okay." And just make it adorable." I have to say I love this prompt, this is going to be the first fluffy one shot I've done. I hope you like it.

Roman Reigns was walking back stage after Monday night raw, fresh out of a shower. He had a match with his boyfriend today, and he had to admit he hated it. He hated having to act like he hated the man that he loves. Everyone in the WWE business knows about Roman and Seth being together, and they surprisingly didn't care. They just didn't want or let the two men get too close while on TV.

Even though Roman hates having to act like he hates Seth on TV, him and his boyfriend always did have good matches. They've always had this unexplainable chemistry while in the ring, whether they were fighting against each other or working together. They just always have good matches. Though tonight they had a little mishap, Seth had actually kicked Roman right in the jaw full force, instead of stopping the force before his foot made connection. He knows Seth didn't mean to actually kick him, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt. Also tonight Kane hit him right in the back with a steel chair, and that wasn't part of the script either. Roman sat in his locker room shoving his ring gear into his duffle bag.

The blue eyed man looked up when he felt a hand being rested on his shoulder. Immediately Roman recognized it as his boyfriend, he could tell by how the hand felt against his body. "Hi babe." Roman said happily, standing up to pull Seth into a hug. His boyfriend was dressed in sweatpants, Nike shoes and one of Romans One Verses All t-shirts. Roman pulled away from the soft embrace smiling at Seth. "You look really good in my shirt babe." Roman said letting out a soft chuckle, though it hurt his jaw a little. Seth looked up at Roman frowning sadly, he felt bad for hitting his boyfriend so hard.

"Thanks." Seth said quickly, before bringing his hand up to Romans cheek rubbing the pad of his thumb over the small bruise that had already started to form on the Samoans cheek. "I'm really sorry about your jaw, I didn't mean to hit you. I forgot to stop my swing, and I really didn't even realize I hit you that hard until you were laying on the mat." Seth said softly, guilt lacing throughout his voice. Roman could see it in Seth's eyes that he truly didn't mean to hit him. "It's alright babe. Don't apologize, it's okay. I know you didn't mean to hit me. Besides, I almost speared you in half so I should be the one saying sorry." Roman said letting out a sad chuckle, as he moved his hand up under Seth's shirt rubbing over his ribs. He could feel the outline of Seth abs, making him sigh happily. Roman loves touching his boyfriend, not only in a sexual way but any kind of touching. Roman being able to touch Seth is like his reassurance, that no matter what they have to act like on TV. They still love eachother, in reality.

Seth shivered slightly, leaning into Romans touch. "No I deserved it babe, I shouldn't have kicked you." Seth said, resting his head on Romans shoulder. The samoan sighed rolling his eyes, his boyfriend was always harsh on himself. It is professional wrestling things don't always go as planned. "No you didn't deserve it baby, let's just forget about the match we had tonight alright?" Roman asked, looking down to Seth puckering up his lips silently asking for a kiss. Seth nodded his head before standing on his tip toes, so he could kiss his beautiful blue eyed boyfriend.

Once the two men finally pulled away, they both were panting slightly with swollen red lips. "Let's get home, we can finish this session there." Roman said softly, picking up his and Seth's duffle bags throwing them over his shoulder. Seth was going to protest and tell the samoan that he didn't have to carry his bag, but he learned a long time ago that that didn't work. Roman was just too big of a sweetheart to let Seth carry his own things.

Seth laced his fingers with Roman's, walking out of the locker room. To be honest his crotch kind of hurt, due to being kicked by Jon Stewart. Roman stopped walking suddenly, when they walked passed Dean Ambrose. "Hey, see you tomorrow Dean. Remember be at the gym at 9:20 so we can train for Wrestlemania, we all need to be in the best shape we can be." Roman said, giving Dean a knuckle touch. "Alright brutha, I'll be there." Dean said, before walking away. Seth let out a soft chuckle he's always loved the way Dean said brother. Though Seth hates how him and Dean are made 'hate' each other on TV, because really him and Dean were best friends. Sometimes he wishes the The Shield would get back together, the day he was made to turn on his partners was the hardest day of his life. He remembers how Roman, held him the night before, as he cried. He was so scared that once he turned on The Shield and joined the Authority, Roman would eventually forget about him and he would just slowly fade into the background. So needless to say Seth is happy that Roman still loves him.

Roman squeezed Seths hand as they started to walk again, the pain in the two toned man's length making him walk funny. "You alright there babe?" Roman asked, trying his best not to laugh. Seth shook his head slightly, putting his hand over his crotch. "Yeah, I'm just a bit sore from taking that kick earlier." Seth said resting his head on Romans shoulder.

"I can make the pain go away. Wait until we get home." Roman said, smirking as he watched Seth eyes widen comically. It was official Seth couldn't wait to get home.

::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY SHORT, I TRIED MY BEST. PLEASE VOTE.