"Mworago?" I asked but no one must've heard me as they cheered in shock since she is the rumored YG's ace.

Miah?!

"And together, we're Pahntom of the Era!!" they said in unison.

"Go Yumi!!! Fighting!!" Taehyung cheered.

I am beyond shocked right now. The crowd's loud cheering and applause seems to be muted by my confused thoughts.

I was pulled out from my train of thoughts when the emcee once again talked.

"Wow! We never knew YG's ace will be debuting now and to think that you're PTE's leader. Now will you please explain to us why you chose that name," he said.

Miah bowed and smiled at everyone, her dimple showing.

I just stared at her in utter shock.

"Our group and I myself have been writing songs for YG ober these years. We've kept our identities hidden, and we'll be the angel of music who'll hunt everyone even in their dreams," she chuckled.

"Kidding aside, we chose Phantom of the Era to be our group's name since we want everyone in this era to enjoy our music before our debut without them knowing it was us and still enjoy the future songs we'll be releasing now that they've already met us,"

I still can't believe what I'm seeing.

"So, you were the one behind some of YG's recent song releases?"

"De," she said flashing a smile.

"Yes because some of the song's credits written were just YG's ace written in it,"

Am I even dreaming? Is this even real?

"Jiminie, she's the one I'm talking about. She's Jungkook's sister, Yumi," Taehyung told me.

"Yah! Stop calling her Yumi. It's Hyun mi, hyung," Jungkook said hittimg Tae's arm.

Miah and Yumi are the same? How can I be so blind?

So all this time that I haven't meet Jungkook's sister, Bangtan has already met her?

It all makes sense now, Yumi and Miah are the same person. The way Taehyung describe Yumi is the same with Miah's characteristics.

I mentally slap myself for being so blind and stupid.

Are they oblivious of this?

Are they clueless of what's happening?

The way they act, it says that they weren't aware that the Miah I'm talking about is Jungkook's sister.

I don't understand.

I didn't realize the program was already done. I am too out of place while I fit in all the puzzles.

She's now walking towards us with a whole different aura. She's overflowing with confidence, far from the Miah I know.

Taehyung immediately hugged her followed by Jungkook.

"Yah!!! YG's ace on the house!!" Namjoon cheered in english.

"Stop it, don't make a big deal out of it," she answered in english fluently.

"Your hard work is about to be paid off!" Hobi said as he hugs her too.

She's now holding both of the bouqets that were delivered just a while ago.

What the hell is happening?

They must've realized my silence when Tae spoke.

"Right! Yumi, this is Jimin. Jimin, Yumi," he said as he introduced us to each other.

Miah just smiled at me and offered her hand.

What the fuck?

"Nice to meet you Jimin, I'm Hyun mi," she said her face faking an innocence.

They all looked at me expectantly and I hesitantly shake her hand.

What game is she playing?

"She's beautiful right?" Tae whispered to me and I offered him a small smile.

I still don't know what to do or say.

I just looked at them as they interact with each other.

We all took pictures with the group and ended up doing a toast for their success. I just can't help but steal glances from her.

I was quietly drinking my wine on the the corner watching her in amazement and annoyance when Yoongi hyung came to accompany me.

"Like what you see?" Yoongi asked as he looks at me with curiousity.

I cleared my throat as I look away from her.

"Miah changed, didn't she?" he muttered as I look at him with wide eyes.

•••

Yes yes yo!!! Book 2 is here!!

I got so nervous writing this chapter. I still am nervous for the next chapter. Stay tuned for more.

Note:

Remember the first song Hyun mi played while Jimin danced in his final exams, that was from the Phantom of the Opera.

Clearly Hyun mi got ispired from that musical. I am a fan of the musical too so I had to include it.

Phantom's character was also described as angel of music. In case you're interested to all my referrals, try checking the musical out.

I had difficulties choosing Hyun mi's screen name. But Ariah came in my mind and boom it fits. I wrote the meaning of her screen name so I hope you like it too.

Hope you stick around.
Thank you.

- Haeun ❤