ELEVEN || CUE THE BEAT DROP

Fallon's outfit ^^^^

_____________________

School was ready to be back in full swing, and the first day back was, in Fallon's opinion, a day for grand entrances.  "Oh, come on," She grinned gleefully when Sweet Pea rolled his eyes at his fiancee, "We're a power couple, baybayyyy! Why not make it fun?"

    "You're something else, Blue Eyes." He chuckled, watching Fallon pick out clothes for the first day. "You know it babe. I gotta show off all of the new ink I got over the summer." She smirked, deciding on clothes that'd show more skin than she normally did.

    Both Sweet Pea and Fallon had gotten a few new tattoos during the hiatus from school, and even Sweet Pea couldn't deny he was proud of his ink. Fallon now had a beautiful emerald green snake slithering down her left hip and upper half of her outer thigh, the word QUEEN inked just under the serpent's hissing mouth.

    She'd also gotten a bunch of red roses on her right shoulder and upper arm, a tiny black snake hidden within the blooms, it's dark eyes glinting. The last two tattoos went hand in hand with her boy's, both of them having gotten Forsythia's name tattooed on them. Sweet Pea's was down the outside of his right forearm, and Fallon's was just under her left collarbone. Sweet Pea had also put a heart with an arrow through it on his right bicep, Fallon's name inside it.

    Fallon had chosen to ink her boyfriend's name over her scar on her arm where Malachi had removed her first Serpent tattoo, making the scar tissue much easier to look at now that Sweet Pea's name was there.

    "I think your Queen tattoo is my favorite." Sweet Pea grinned slyly, tugging Fallon towards him, distracting her from her clothes. "Yeah?" She smirked, wrapping her arms around his neck as she slid onto his lap, placing a long kiss on his lips. "And why's that?"

    "Well for one," He said, his eyes sparkling, "Because it makes you into even more of a badass bitch, and two, it reminds me that you're not only my badass bitch, you're my queen."

    "You romancin' son of a gun," She giggled, running her thumb across his jaw. "If I didn't love you more than anything else five seconds ago, I do now."

    "Well, good." He smirked, trailing kisses down her neck, "Because I love you so  much..."

~~~~~~~~~~

    On the other side of town, Betty was in tears. She'd had more than enough of her mother and Polly, and she was more than frustrated because neither Fallon nor Jughead were answering their phones. She had no idea who to call until she came upon a number in her contacts she normally wouldn't have noticed, but she didn't really know who else to talk to in this situation.

    On the third ring, Dixie Davenport answered the phone, her voice cheery and not at all unwelcoming. "Hi, Betty, honey! How are you?"

    "Frankly, Dixie, not too good. I was wondering if you wanted to get milkshakes at Pop's in like twenty minutes? I really need somebody to talk to." Betty sighed shakily, and was relieved when the Serpent agreed right away. "Well, bless your heart, I'd love to! See you in a few, sweetheart." Dixie chirped, and hung up the phone on a rather surprised Betty.