TEN || SWEET PEA EARNS AN F- IN ARGUMENTS BUT AN A+ IN APOLOGIES

"So, to recap, Dilton Doiley and Ben Button are fucking dead, Betty had a seizure she didn't want to tell me or Fallon about it, and Ethel is in the hospital." Jughead said, his arms crossed tightly over his chest, brow furrowed and frown firmly on his face. "Jesus fucking Christ." Fangs sighed, and Toni raised her hand. "Yes, Topaz?" Fallon asked, and Toni huffed. "Also, I heard from Cheryl who heard from Veronica who heard from Archie that one Joaquin De Santos is in juvie with him."

"What the hell? How did we not know about this?" Sweet Pea groaned, and Jughead forced a humorless laugh. "Apparently we're more out of the loop than we thought."

"Fucking hell, that's not even a little helpful." Dallas snapped from her seat on the floor of the trailer, and Fallon didn't miss the fact that she was in a significantly better mood than she had been over the past week. She suspected it had something to do with one Dray Sanchez.

"How is it that this damn town can't seem to stay the fuck out of trouble?" Fallon quipped, Forsythia on her lap, stuffed lamb in her little hands. "Who knows, but two kids dead in a week? That's almost as bad as last year." Jughead said. "We're about due for a tragedy." She muttered, which prompted a snort from her brother.

"Not funny, Fangs." Jughead said, and Fangs and Fallon shared a look. "Lighten up, friend, it's all good." Devereaux said from across the room, winking at Fallon. She grinned at him, not noticing her boyfriend beginning to seethe.

He had been watching Devereaux flirt with his fiancée for the better part of the week, and he knew that Devereaux knew full well Fallon was his girl.

Jughead adjourned the meeting and the Serpents there filed out of his trailer, which was the de facto meeting place for the officers. Once in awhile FP would slip in, listening to their conversations and offering useful bits of advice.

Mama Leone had volunteered to watch Forsythia today, the baby happy to nap in her bassinet. The gentle lady took her from Fallon, who thanked her and kissed the baby's head, prepared to head to Pop's for lunch.

"So," Sweet Pea said, coming up from behind her, "I see you've been getting real friendly with Graves."

"Oh come on," She sighed. "Not this again. You know I'm not—"

"Do I? You've been fucking flirting with him all week." He snapped furiously, Fallon's eyes narrowing. "What do you care? You know damn well if he touches me there's gonna be a problem."

"If you let him touch you, I'll fucking kill him." He said, the rumble low in her ears. She shivered, staring at him defiantly. "I'll do what I damn well please, Sweet Pea." She said, and in a flash he had her pressed up against his chest, lips right next to her ear. "You're mine, do you understand me?" He growled, "Mine."

Fallon pulled her head back and stared him straight in the eyes. It was a lot like staring a pit viper straight in the face and hoping to god it wouldn't bite you.

"I'm property of no one. No one's ever gonna own me, not Dev, not Dallas, not any man or woman in this gang, and especially not you." She spat, and Sweet Pea grabbed her upper arm, practically dragging her out of the camp to the bikes.

He started the engine and drove off in an angry screeching of tires, Fallon refusing to hold on to him.

"I want to go home." She snapped, and Sweet Pea stayed silent, but the bike sped up, his reckless driving giving Fallon's a run for its money. "You're damn lucky no one's around but us." He hissed as he stopped at an extremely isolated part of the banks and cut the engine.

"Off."

"No."

"Have it your way then." He said and slung her effortlessly over his shoulder, her fists pounding on his back to no avail.

Her feet hit ground as he slammed her down, hitting the bank of Sweetwater as he stripped his Serpent jacket off his back and throwing it down, forcing her to the ground on top of the fabric that smelled like him. "I'm gonna absolutely fucking ruin you for anyone else." He growled, and a delicious wave of pleasure traveled up Fallon's spine.

"Yeah, right." She mumbled, relishing the fact that her words would rile him up more, and Sweet Pea crushed his lips against hers. Everywhere her skin met his was on fire, and suddenly there were too many clothes between them.

There was a sound of tearing fabric as her thin cotton shirt ripped right off of her body, thrown to the side. "You bastard." She gasped before his lips silenced her again.

"Sticks and stones, baby." He grinned bitterly, removing his shirt and jacket, Fallon's bra as well, leaving her torso bared for him to see. His mouth attacked one of her breasts and her back arched as she gasped, his tongue flicking across the nipple and teeth grazing her skin.

"Fuck," She cried, red nails digging into the skin of his back. He hummed against her skin, the vibrations going deep into her chest.

His hand found the source of heat at the apex of her legs, her already dripping wet against his fingers. "You little slut," He said devilishly as he began to work at the sensitive nerves. "Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you."

"Fuck off," she managed before a wave of pleasure and raw need ripped through her body. "Say it." He growled in her ear, low and guttural.

"No."

"Say it."

Fallon couldn't take it anymore, as his fingers moved impossibly fast against her clit. "Oh god, Sweet Pea, I want you to fuck me!" She screamed, and he smiled evilly. "Now that wasn't that fucking hard, was it?" He said, slamming into her hard enough to make her yelp.

The pain quickly dissipated, the sensation of Sweet Pea inside of her too much of a distraction. There was absolutely no slowness in his movements, no gentleness, just raw, angry, aggressive fucking.

"FUCK," she screamed as he continued his assault on her body, her orgasm soon arriving and tearing through her, her whole body shaking from the sheer intensity of it.

He came soon after, a stream of profanity leaving his lips as he slumped on top of her. "You...you...you absolute...." Fallon struggled, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Nice try." He said, rolling off of her to get a smoke. She reached for her jacket as well, pulling a cigarette out of the pack in her pocket and leaning toward Sweet Pea for him to light it.

He did so, both of them staring lazily at each other as they inhaled and exhaled the fumes, completely disregarding the fact that neither of them had any sort of clothes on at all.

"Feel better now that you've fucked it out, pretty boy?" Fallon smirked, and he grinned.

"Ah....yeah."

"Good. Me too."