ONE || CAMP

"Hey, hey, hey, little lady, what's all the fuss?" Fallon crooned, rocking her crying baby back and forth as they waited for Sweet Pea to return from his recon with Fangs and Jughead. She heard their voices outside, rolling her eyes when Forsythia calmed as she stood up. "You kiddin' me, girl? That's all it took?" She exited the tent, baby cradled in the crook of one arm as she walked out to meet her fiance, brother, and best friend.

"We know that Hiram Lodge has taken over the Southside, 'cause he's been colluding with the Ghoulies, and I need to know what he's up to exactly." Jughead was saying, but paused when he saw Fallon and the mini Pea. "If it isn't the Queen and Princess Peanut." He grinned as Sweet Pea walked over to them eagerly, taking Forsythia from a grateful Fallon. The contrast between the tiny baby and her tall, muscled father was hilarious.

"Hey! Hey, raindrop! Daddy missed you!" He said, bouncing the gurgling baby. Fallon nearly collapsed at how gently he handled her, watching the love of her life and her baby interact.

"All right Fangs, you're up. I need you to find the Ghoulies' new lair, okay? If you see them, I don't want you to engage with them. This is just a recon mission." Jughead said, Fangs nodding, Fallon letting out a humorless laugh. 

"We can't exactly be risking another gang war. We just need a confirmation of whatever Hiram's up to, it has nothing to do with the Serpents or Riverdale High." She said, and Fangs nodded. "Will do." He said, and turned on his heel, running off.

Jughead, Sweet Pea, and Fallon walked deeper into the new Serpent camp, coming upon FP tattooing Archie's shoulder. "Hey, kids, come have a look. Might be my best one yet." He grinned proudly, the Serpent tattoo gleaming in the sun. Fallon laughed.  "Well, Carrot Top, how does it feel to be an honorary Serpent?" Archie gave her a grin in return. "Feels pretty savage, Fal."

    Jughead's expression turned serious again as he studied his friend. "Archie, the first thing I learned at Southside High was that you need to roll with a crew to survive. There are gonna be Serpents in juvenile detention. Find 'em. Sit with them. That tattoo is gonna get you in. But it's also gonna get you protected." He said, Archie nodding sagely.

FP sighed, remembering his own stint in prison.  "Yeah, Jughead's right, up to a point. That Serpent ink will help keep your body safe but you still gotta worry about protecting this, eh? I speak from experience, all right? Your mind is the first thing that goes when you're locked up. If you can keep your head on straight, you can get through anything. You just...you gotta keep your wits about you, Red." 

"Right." Archie said, his expression stony. After a moment of silence, Fallon sighed. "Well, enough of that depressing shit. You wanna hold my kid, Carrot Top? She seems to like you."

Archie broke into a grin as Sweet Pea begrudgingly handed Forsythia down to the red haired boy, the happy baby letting out a high giggle as Archie tickled her tiny ribs. The now three month old was enamored with anyone and everyone, especially FP, Betty, Fangs, Jughead, her parents, Archie, and strangely enough, Cheryl Blossom.

Fallon's reverie was broken when Dray ran up to her, her good friend out of breath. "Fallon! Fal!" He was panting, and she looked at him in concern. "What's up, D? You look like you've seen a fuckin' ghost."

"I--" He panted, Fallon waiting impatiently for an answer. "It's....well...."

"Spit it out, man!" She snapped, and everyone looked up (Jughead now holding Forsythia). "It's the Graves brothers, Davenport, and....and...and Wiley. They're here."

Fallon's world spun beneath her as FP and Jughead leapt to their feet, Jughead handing the baby back to Archie, who looked more than confused. "You fuckin' watch her!" She spat at him, feeling like she couldn't breathe as she sprinted after Dray, half believing him and half not. It couldn't possibly be them, she thought they'd never come back--

She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw them leaning against their motorcycles, Sweet Pea stopping short of plowing her over just in time. In front of them stood a group of four people not much older than Fallon, all eyes trained on each other.

FP walked forward finally, extending his hand to the tall boy at the front, who visibly relaxed and shook the hand offered. "Damn, Dev," FP laughed. "It's been a while."

Devereaux Graves was a former Serpent, a tattoo artist, and a current member of the Night Walkers up in Crest Haven. He stood at an imposing 6'4", as did his identical twin brother, Wolfgang. Although Fallon was excited to see the Graves twins, she had her focus on the blonde girl standing next to Wolfie.

After a moment, the two blondes locked eyes, and Fallon's feet carried her forward. She stopped two feet away, unable to speak. Finally, her voice cracked as she burst into tears, throwing her arms around Dallas Wiley.

Dallas hugged her back with equal intensity, shaking like a leaf.

"Oh, Dally," Fallon sobbed. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, cupcake." Dallas whispered, Fallon's old nickname making her laugh. She pulled back, grabbing Fallon's left hand. "Is that a ring I see? Who's the lucky biker?"

"That would be me." Sweet Pea said, coming up behind Fallon and twisting an arm around her waist. Dallas's eyes went wide. "No way! Congrats, guys! When did this happen?"

"Right after I almost died. Again." Fallon sighed, embarrassed. "Wait, what? How?" Dallas's expression darkened. "Well, it happened on what's now known as Riot Night. Shit went insane, and I got shot by someone aiming for Fangs. Me and the peanut barely made it."

"Wait, hold up. The peanut?"

"Oh yeah." Sweet Pea said, a shit eating grin on his face. "We may or may not have had a kid." At this, Dallas' eyes bulged. "WHAT?!" Her shout got the attention of everyone else, and Fallon was nearly mowed down by a ball of energy known as Dixie Davenport. "Fallon Fogarty!" She screeched, Fallon barley catching Dixie round the waist.

Dixie was a slight, pixie like girl with thick tresses of chestnut hair and eyes the color of steel. A southern lady through and through, she was sweet as sugar but had more hits under her belt than any hardened gangster could dream of.

"Dixie! I missed you, lady!" Fallon laughed, and Dixie took Fallon's hands, squeezing them tight. "I missed you too, honey! God, how long's it been? You doin' okay? How's--" At this she looked up when she realized her favorite person on the planet was right there.

"Sweet Pea!" She shrieked, crushing him in a hug. "Hey, Dix. How are ya?" He grinned, Fallon laughing as Dixie grinned from ear to ear. "Just fine, darlin', just fine! We came on down because we heard y'all were in a little bit of a pickle. Knox sent us!"

"Well, remind me to thank that son of a bitch as soon as I can." FP said, coming over to their group. "Dixie! How's my Southern Belle?" He chuckled, pulling her into a one armed hug.  "Oh, FP!" She smiled. "I been missin' you terribly."

"By the looks of things, I think we should've come sooner." Wolfgang sighed, looking around at the makeshift camp. FP sighed, hands on his hips. "Yeah, well, not much good it would've done anyways."

"In the meantime, you guys wanna meet Sweets and my baby?" Fallon grinned, and Dixie almost collapsed. Following her back to where Archie sat, rocking a sleeping baby, Dixie promptly burst into tears. "Oh...ain't she the most precious thing you ever seen?"

"Here," Fallon grinned, picking her baby up out of Archie's arms, who sighed in relief. "I was so afraid of waking her up!" Sweet Pea laughed, clapping a hand onto the redhead's shoulder. "Trust me, dude. Been there."