___________________________________

Izuku glared at Shinso's hand, who was holding the same broom he reached out for.

"I held it first" he said.

"My hand is closer to the bottom, I gripped slower but I reached out first"

"Finders keepers losers weepers, I held it first, it's mine" Izuku replied, they completely ignored the other 10 brooms nearby.

"You'll soon break this broom rather than sweep anything with those claws of yours, hand it over"

"Should I? Of course I should, you know first things about brooms don't you? Your head sure is one but I suggest you remove that ugly shade of purple, people will get confused, never saw a purple broom before, you know?"

"You're one to speak, your head is a mop of green, people think that you probably haven't washed enough, there's a bunch of moss on your head" Izuku's hair took offense to that and slightly rumbled. Aizawa took the broom from them.

"Take another one" they were about to reach for the same broom, Aizawa sighed and handed them their brooms.

"Geeze what do I do with the both of you?"

"He started it!" The pointed at each other.

"Now now, you're the one who's with the crowd who was crowding the entrance of our classroom, obstructing us from leaving, aren't you the one at fault?" Izuku smiles at him.

"No fighting, go back to sweeping, arguing won't help you clean the classroom quicker."

They both begrudgingly started sweeping the floor.

Aizawa left for a moment, the room suddenly felt very cold.

Shinso was quietly sweeping his part of the classroom when he felt someone tapping his shoulder.

"What do you want you asparagus" Izuku stares blankly at him, he takes Shinso's hand and bites it, then he hugged him for about a minute, the cold wind passed and Izuku left, taking his broom and picking up from where he finished.

"Oi what the fuck"

"I'm cold blooded, I need warmth"

"You could've just asked instead of biting my hand, I'm a dick but I want to be a hero, I'm not letting someone die of hypothermia"

"Oh how you make me swoon with your words"

"You think I won't?"

"Take a wild guess my eggplant pal"

"..."

It took awhile before Izuku realized he's not sweeping anything, more importantly, he can't move.

"Be prepared to have your expectations over turned then, my green pea buddy" Izuku definitely stiffened more than he already had when Shinso got infront of him and hugged him tightly, snapping him out of whatever that is, he hissed.

"Kacchan hugs better than you, don't make me laugh"

"The one with blond hair and red eyes? You think that guy hugs better than me?"

"He's not trying to squeeze the life out of me when he's hugging me" Shinso loosened his hold on him.

"You know, at this point of time I would be expecting you to push me away, I'm bi but this relationship is moving too fast"

"I'm just basking in your warmth don't get egotistical on me, it's practically the only thing you're good for."

"Is that so?"

"Yes-"

"What the heck is going on in here" Aizawa said, entering the room.

"We made up, we're definitely best friends now"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah I'd kill hi- someone for him if he asked me too"

"That's nice, then I expect you two to be together at lunch being all lovey-dovey then?"

"No, we're best friends not lovers sir"

"Good, feel free to go now then"

__________________________________

"I love you so much I want to kill you"

"I love you so much that I want to kill you too"

"Hey does this smell like chloroform to you?"

"I don't know, how about you smell it first then you tell me how it smells like huh?"

"I made you some food, I hope you like it!"

"This is fertilizer"

"I though you'd need it you eggplant"

"I think you should have the first taste you brocolli"

"No way I bought this specifically for you, so eat it all up! Don't be shy!"

"You two, detention, again"

// this is p short so it's fine to post this a bit early uwu