Aaron

"Are you sure Aaron? I-I don't want to intrude or anything like that." I asked over the phone. I had a car accident and severely injured my left leg and right arm. And because of that I could no longer work or pay bills. I was getting kicked out of my apartment as well. When I told Aaron about it, since he was my childhood friend, he suggested I stay at his place.

"It's fine Shiro, you can stay here as long as you want." He said. "I'll be over there in a bit to help you move your stuff to my place. Bye." He hung up. I sighed and continued to pack my stuff in boxes and bags.

"Hm?" I found a small black box in one of my drawers. "What's this?" I opened it up and gasped. It was a golden bracelet with little heart and kitty cat charms all over it. "T-This is..." It was the same bracelet Aaron gave me on the day I got beat up for being gay. The bracelet had a big heart in the middle and had small words written on it.

'Knock! Knock!' Someone was at the door.

"It's unlocked!" I hollered at whoever it was. I quickly put the bracelet back in the box and into my pocket.

"Hey. Long time no see." Aaron walked in. I smiled.

"Yeah. Its been awhile since I last saw you!" I laughed. I then saw that he had his hood up and a bandana covering his eyes. I wanted to see his face again, but I don't wanna force him to.

"I see you have almost everything packed already." He looked around the place.

"Well, I didn't have much to begin with." I grabbed my crutches and got up.

"I hope you don't mind, but I brought some guys to help." He motion for people to come inside. Three girls came in, a blue haired one, a pink haired one, and a raven haired one. And four males came in, a raven haired one, a blonde, a brown haired one, and a white haired one.

"I don't mind at all! It'll be quicker that way and a lot less stress on you." I said. He gave me a smile.

"So...where do we start?" The raven haired girl asked.

"Well, I would start with the kitchen ware, since there fragile." I told them and pointed towards the kitchen.

"You guys do that, I'm gonna take Shiro to the house and show him around. Don't destroy anything." He glared at the boys. They nodded.

"Yes sir!" They quickly went to another room.

"We'll make sure nothing gets broken. You guys go ahead and go." The blue haired girl said.

"Yep! You can count on us!" The pink headed girl cheered. I smiled at them.

"Thanks for helping." Aaron then lead me out the door and to his car. There were five other cars there.

"Be careful, don't hit your leg or arm on anything." I struggled to get inside the car but with Aaron's help I got in the passenger seat without hurting my injures. "Here. Let me put those in the back." He took the crutches and shut my door. He then opened the back door and put my crutches in the back. He then got in the drivers seat.

"So, how have you been? I know we talk a lot on the phone, but I haven't really seen you in almost two years maybe?" I tried to make small talk so it wouldn't be as quiet and awkward.

"Ive been doing fine. Do you want anything when we got there? Like cookies or something? Kawaii-Chan baked some cookies especially for you, to welcome you to town." He said with a smirk on his face.

"What type of cookies?" I asked.

"Sugar cookies of course! They're your favorite, right?" I nodded.

"I'm surprised you remembered!" He smiled.

"Of course, I'd remember. You are my childhood friend after all." He spoke.

"Yeah." I looked out the window. I kind of wished we were more than childhood friends. I resisted him all throughout my childhood, well ever since I found out I was gay, but it's getting harder and harder to resist these feelings. Especially when he has his hoodie opened up to show off his beautiful well-toned chest and those wonderful abs.

"Shiro? Are you ok? Your face is red and your drooling." He chuckled. I realized that I was staring at his chest while drooling.

"Oh! Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine!" I nervously laughed.

"Anyways, I don't have two bedrooms in my house so you can sleep in my bed." I blushed. "I'll sleep on the couch." I shook my head.

"No! I'll sleep on the couch! It's not right to just take your bed away!" I said.

"Well, if you want, we can sleep in my bed together. It should be big enough for us both. And beware, I'm a cuddler." He smirked and ruffled my hair. I huffed and smiled.

"I don't mind." I said.

"Now if my memory serves me correctly, you were a cuddler to. You used to cuddle into me when we had movie nights and you always fell asleep during them!" He put his hand back on the steering wheel.

"I used to be.... don't know about now...never had anything to cuddle." I scratched the back of my head.

"Well, I guess we can find out tonight then." My face was probably a tomato right now. "How's your family? Is Shima still a gang member?" He asked.

"*sigh* Unfortunately yes. He's the leader now. But he isn't mean or as rude as he used to be during middle and high school." I stated. "He even sent flowers when he heard I got in a car accident!" I giggled.

"Hmph. What about the others?" He questioned.

"Ah. Well Takame is working at some military camp. Kila is a doctor. Kiera is uh...something, she never told me what she does for a living." I answered.

"I feel like she could be an assassin. Considering the amount of times she snuck up on us without us knowing." We both laughed.

"You know, I missed having you around. You always seemed to make me laugh." I looked at him. He then reached up and took his hoodie down and took his bandana off. He pulled over and looked directly at me.

"I missed having you around to." He gave me a hug. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, but I'm here now." He said softly. I smiled and let my head rest on his chest.

"I'm glad you are." He ran his hand through my hair.

"Shiro. I missed you way more than I ever thought I would." He started. "I have a confession to make." He let go of me. "I just hope this doesn't change how you think of me." I looked up at him.

"Nothing could change how I think of you." I said.

"..." He took a moment. "I-I... I like you! And I mean like, like you." He spoke. A blush was slowly forming on his cheeks. "I've had these feelings ever since I found out you were gay. Well, maybe even before that." He said. "I understand if you don't feel the-!" I wrapped my good arm around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I love you!" I hugged him tightly. He hugged back and kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad you feel the same way." He then pulled out a yellow box from his pocket. He then opened it. It was the bracelet I gave him in exchange for the one he got me. I pulled out mine and opened it. We both smiled and kissed.

Lovers Forever

------------------------------------------------------
Fourth fluff!!
How are you guys liking them so far?
Ill probably do fluffs of all the guys.

Anyways~
Hope you all had a wonderful day~!
Love ya my little kittens~<3