Love at First Sight: A Brallon Fan Fiction

I walked into class, drowsy and bored. Mister Weekes eyed me as I took my seat and began his lesson. Music being right after Maths has to change; I can't keep running half way across school just to get to my major. 

"Brendon, You're late..Again." 

"I know, and I apologise. I was held after class because Mister Smith needed to talk to me." 

He nodded and wrote something on a pink sheet of paper. Setting it on his desk, he told everybody to grab a guitar and find a partner. 

"Uh, Mister Weekes," I stated, meaning for it to sound more like a question than it actually did. 

"Yes?" 

" There's an odd number and I don't have a partner.. Or a guitar." 

"See if anyone wants to add you to their group," He ordered softly before writing on the pink slip again. He searched his desk for a music sheet and passed it out to everyone, skipping me and placing the pink slip in my lap instead. 

"What's the for?" I asked, eyeing the slip. 

"Being late again. See you after class, Mister Urie," he said before walking along. 

Something felt off with him. He'd never give me a detention knowing this was the first time in almost 2 months I've been late. I eyed the slip once more before putting it in my bag and walking to find a partner. 

                      ∆∆∆

The bell rang And I sat behind, smirking as everybody left the room. Mister Weekes was putting the guitars away and humming to himself.

"You know this is the first time I've been late in two months, right?"

"Oh, I know.. But asking you to stay behind would have been too simple."

I bit my lip and eyed him, wondering what exactly he had up his sleeve. He bent over to pick up guitar picks that were thrown on the floor, still humming to himself.

"Stop cleaning and fuck me already," I mumbled, toying with the condom in my pocket.

"I heard that," he stated. "Besides, if I were to, I could lose my job."

I stood up and locked the door," Sometimes breaking the rules can be fun."