"Ofcourse sir,here it is"he clicked on some buttons and the screen appeared.

I fixed my eyes on the screen studying each movement,when Avni was seen coming towards the staircase,that led to the basement.I was curious and a little aroused to see her next move.
I hoped she would back away but,Alas,there she was,entering the basement and soon ,tge figure disappeared from the screen.I banged the table really hard making the glass over to fall, spluttering the water.

"God dammit!!why is she always eager to break the rules and disobey me,didnt she read the rule book ,yet"
I yelled and flapped down the laptop screen,harshly.
Stefan backed away,slightly blanched of my outbreak...

"I want john tomorrow morning,here in my office,is that clear"

"Yeas s..sir,i will make sure he is there" he slightly trembled and I walked out of the room kicking the door,overly disappointed.
I threw myself on the couch to cool off.

"Why doesn't she fear me,am I acting that soft to her..ughh!!why avni,why do you provoke the evil in me every time..
don't you like this caring neil...ahh
this seriously needs to end, love and I will make sure of it." I thought and a smirk played on my lips.
****

Avni's POV*

I woke up to the bright sunlight entering through the glass.I adjusted myself on the headboard when I found Neil intently riveting towards me,wearing as usual, a Suit on a white shirt and pants with the never leaving scowl on his face.His blue eyes with a dark shade felt like boring into me,piercingly.
Before I could react ,He was sitting stiff in a Manly posture with folded hands and one leg over other ,that made me gasp.I gulped down the fear,daring to make any eyecontact.

"Ahh!!you awake,good Morning love!"
His calm yet scary voice made me wince,this was not really a good kind of morning.
I didn't respond and looked down at my hands trying to figure out,why was he in a Fowl mood.

"Get up"he screeched and I jolted out of my thoughts looking up to him..
"I said get up and come here..." He repeated ,seething.

Ohhnooo!!...Has he found out that I visited the basement??..no,tgta can't happen..God please ,not that..I would be in a hell lot of trouble..I haven't even stealed anything from there.

I prayed in my mind,fidgeting with my fingers when his voice boomed again,

"Didn't you hear me,I said come here"
I had to face him anyhow so,I stepped out of the bed proceeding towards him with small and heavy steps,my heart was pumping really fast.I was praying for the ground to swallow me, already.

I stopped at the safe distance before him and he was firm at his place and posture.

"So pretty lady, where were you,yesterday morning?to be precise,at 12:39?"
He asked me, really calm.

"I..I was in the kitchen"I lied straight away and couldn't muster the courage to look up to his eyes again.

"Ohh! is that..I see,but..you sure?"he asked.

"Ye.. yess,ofcourse,why would I lie."I answered striving hard to make it sound casual.

"But why do I feel this is a lie!!"
He asked sceptically...
"Okay, come with me"
And,He harshly grabbed my wrist, and dragged me outside,without my consent.I winced at the pressure but he ignored and kept sliding down the stairs.
There it was,my death way.he was dragging me to the office,my crime has to be really severe for that.

"Neil,you are hurting me,leave me, I said."I yelled and winced but he didn't care at all.I tried to shook my hand away from the tight grip but obviously it didn't work.
We stepped in the death room and he jerked my hand away,I quickly tried to rub the Sting away.