Fearless Avni

Hey guys!!I really felt bad seeing the decreasing response the story is getting so far.With that thought ,I am unable to write...I know the story was a bit derailed but it's back on the track now, hopefully.I hope you enjoy it ...and pls do share your feedbacks!!
Happy reading!!

*****

Avni's POV*

I gulped the food down my throat in Devil's brother's surveillance.
He took me to the couch after plugging in the movie 'A Quiet Place',
Which was a horror movie.I was very much into it from the start as it was so intriguing.With every scary scene coming up,I yelped and snugged myself more into the couch,my head burried in my knees with every shrieking sound or scary figure flashing up, but that didn't stop me from peeking and sparing glances to the screen.After sometime, I heard the creepy noise of footsteps crushing the floor with every step and I flinched at the sudden appearance of a muscular man standing tall before me, his hand progressing towards my back.
I stiffened myself and tried to scoot away as it was really dark already,and I couldn't figure out the persons identity,my reaction was justified.

"Hey! it's me,no need to freak out"
The man's voice said ,moving beside me.
Loosening the tie and removing the suit ,he adjusted himself comfortably over the couch..
Niall was already so into the movie to throw a glance at him and soon I moved on too, concentrating on the movie.

I was really horrible yet interesting. I tried hard to act tough through out the movie but I was so afraid inside.I could have shut off the television til now but the curiosity to know further kept me from moving.e engrossment was taking over the fear in this situation.I felt myself pushing encircling my arms into Neil's biceps,t hose terrifying scenes are to be blamed. Suddenly,a creepy image flashed on the screen, I was already frightened and screamed as a reaction to it.I hugged him tightly as an impact,unable to take the sudden twitchiness .

Before I could overcome it, I got spooked agan,but this time it wasn't imaginory. It was when Neil took me,on his lap calming me.I snuggled into his chest,trying to erase those scary impression.He helped me,getting to the fact that this was all a fiction.I wasn't exasperating,it was really scary. I couldn't dare bring out myself from his embrace.I would definately regret that later,but not right now.

Soon,I felt my eyes heaving and,my eyelids falling shut.thats how, I was sent back to a state of peace of mind, still on his lap.

***
Neil's POV*

I entered the mansion,after a really tiring day full of meetings and missions.
The second I entered, I saw my sweet little girl,staring at the screen frightened yet curiously.
I nearly freaked her when I put a hand on her back.Soon,I settled myself beside her.

A scary picture flashed and she flipped out ,again.I nearly laughed but coo'ed her,gathering her little figure in my arms and to my surprise she instantly calmed down , snuggling more into me and I continued stroking her soft hair downwards.
Soon her head slumped on my chest,I brushed the hair strands to see her beutiful eyes closed,she was already sleeping.I chuckled softly and lifted her in my arms,carrying her to the bed.I climbed the steps,sliding the door and tucked her into the covers,of the soft mattress.

This overly stubborn girl looked angelic,peaceful in the bed.I pecked her on her forhead and left to deal with some unmanaged works.

Ascending down the steps, the movie ended.I saw Niall trying hard to keep his eyes open so,I sent him to the bed ruffling his hair and made my way towards the office.
Stefan,my PA was there to assist and enlightening me for today's issues,and updates.

"Sir,john is missing since the afternoon,he was last seen coming out of the basement." He stated entering the room.

"Can you show me the footage" I asked a little frustrated.