chapter 5 - The Reckoning

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Matt: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.14 "Crying Wolf", on the dock of the Gilbert Lake House, Elena stood outside on the dock, wrapped in a blanket.

Stefan wrapped his arms around Elena from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "Do Elena..."

From 2.22 "As I Lay Dying", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon and Alex continued to kiss passionately in front of the fireplace.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "Alex..."

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in the pouring rain, Cristian and Liv looked at each other for a long moment, smiling, kissing for a few, long, endless moments.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "And Liv enjoy having all of you worship at their alters?"

From 2.06 "Plan B", in the Salvatore Boarding House hallway, Bonnie, Caroline and Eliza were talking.

"How do we stop Katherine from messing with you guys?" Bonnie asked.

"We can't," Caroline answered. "But Cristian said that we can stop her from getting in Eliza's head again. Get vervain in her system so that even if Katherine takes off her vervain necklace, it won't matter."

"But Cristian also said even if they give me vervain, it won't undo the compulsion that Katherine has already done," Eliza told her. "It will just prevent anymore."

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the pack camp, Kaylin came back to the campsite with Ray's dead body.

Klaus was looking at the rest of the dead pack.

Kaylin let Ray fall.

"They're all dead," Klaus told her. "I should be able to turn them."

From 2.21 "The Sun Also Rises", at the Quarry, Klaus bit into Elena's neck, starting to drain Elena of her blood.

Klaus: (voice over from 3.02 The Hybrid) "I killed the Doppelganger."

Klaus transformed, biting into Alex's neck, feeding.

Klaus: (voice over from 3.02 The Hybrid) "I killed the Wraith. I broke the curse."

From 3.03 "The End of the Affair", in Gloria's Bar, Klaus and Gloria were talking.

"So what am I doing wrong?" Klaus asked.

"You'd have to contact the witch who created it," Gloria told him.

"That would be the Original Witch," Klaus told him.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in Gloria's Bar, Gloria and Kaylin were talking.

"The necklace and bracelet are talismans from the Original Witch herself," Gloria told her.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in the foyer of the Salvatore Boarding House, Katherine and Damon were talking.

"Feel like hitting the road?" Katherine asked.

"Why not?" Damon asked.

From 3.03 "The End of the Affair", in the warehouse, Kaylin and Klaus stood next to Rebekah's coffin.

Klaus: (voice over from 3.03 The End of the Affair) "Rebekah..."

Klaus pulled the dagger out of Rebekah's chest. "Time to wake up, little sister."