chapter 4 - Disturbing Behavior

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Damon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.14 "Crying Wolf", on the dock of the Gilbert Lake House, Elena stood outside on the dock, wrapped in a blanket.

Stefan wrapped his arms around Elena from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "Do Elena..."

From 2.22 "As I Lay Dying", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon and Alex continued to kiss passionately in front of the fireplace.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "Alex..."

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in the pouring rain, Cristian and Liv looked at each other for a long moment, smiling, kissing for a few, long, endless moments.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "And Liv enjoy having all of you worship at their alters?"

From 1.03 "Friday Night Bites", at the prep rally, Alex, Elena and Stefan were talking.

Stefan opened the box to reveal Elena's necklace. "I wanted you to have this."

Stefan put the necklace on Elena.

"It's so pretty," Alex told him. "Where did you get it?"

"I got it too long ago to remember," Stefan told them. "But, if you really like it..." He pulled out Alex's bracelet. "I think you'll like this just fine."

From 3.03 "The End of the Affair", outside of Gloria's Bar, Kaylin and Nicola were arguing. Alex, Elena and Liv were watching.

"We can't give up on you, Kaylin," Nicola told her.

Kaylin looked back at them, nodding. "Yes, you can." Alex tried to vervain Kaylin from behind. Kaylin caught her wrist without looking at her, twisting her arm to break it, flipping Alex over her head onto the car hood next to her, making the windshield shatter, shocking Nicola, Elena and Liv. "It is done!" Alex looked up, groaning in pain. "That part of my life is done! I don't want to see any of you. I don't want to talk to any of you. I just want all of you to go."

Kaylin looked at them, hoping that they bought her act, turning around, walking away.

They didn't have a choice but to let her go.

From 3.03 "The End of the Affair", in the Forbes Cellar, Caroline was still tied to a chair. She struggled with the hand restraints to no avail. She heard a noise. "Daddy, are you there?"

Bill walked over to a chain, pulling on it, rotating slats on the window above and behind her which bathed Caroline in sunlight.

Caroline started to burn in the sunlight, screaming in agony.

Bill: (voice over from 3.03 The End of the Affair) "I'm conditioning you to associate vampirism with pain."

From 3.03 "The End of the Affair", in the foyer of the cellar, Bill closed the locked the door. He heard a gun being cocked, looking up.

Liz was standing at the top of the stairs above him, aiming a gun down at him. "Hello, Bill."

Eliza walked downstairs to stand in front of Bill. "Dad, it's Caroline. She's still the same Care. You know she is."

Bill shook his head. "She's not the same girl, Liza."

Tyler came out, walking down the stairs behind Eliza, walking closer.