chapter 2 - The Hybrid

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Alex: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 2.14 "Crying Wolf", on the dock of the Gilbert Lake House, Elena Gilbert stood outside on the dock, wrapped in a blanket.

Stefan Salvatore wrapped his arms around Elena from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

Katherine Pierce: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "Do Elena..."

From 2.22 "As I Lay Dying", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon Salvatore and Alex Gilbert continued to kiss passionately in front of the fireplace.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "Alex..."

From 2.11 "By the Light of the Moon", in the pouring rain, Cristian Hunter and Liv Gilbert looked at each other for a long moment, smiling, kissing for a few, long, endless moments.

Katherine: (voice over from 2.07 Masquerade) "And Live enjoy having all of you worship at their alters?"

From 2.19 "Klaus", in Alaric's Apartment, Klaus walked out of the wooden crate, looking down at Alaric.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.20 The Last Day) "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline."

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in the library of the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Alex and Elena were sitting on the couch.

Kaylin and Nicola were sitting in two chairs on either side of the couch.

Elijah was standing in front of them, explaining. "The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting."

From 2.21 "The Sun Also Rises", in the Quarry, there were flashes of Klaus killing Jules the werewolf, Jenna Sommers, Elena and Alex.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.20 The Last Day) "But if he breaks it, he'll be a true hybrid."

From 2.21 "The Sun Also Rises", in the Quarry, Klaus transformed.    

From 2.07 "Masquerade", in the Lockwood Mansion's study, Tyler Lockwood turned to face Sarah. Sarah stabbed him in the shoulder. Tyler pushed her back, making her fall and hit her head forcefully on the desk with a loud crack, making her fall to the floor.

Tyler fell to his knees, hitting the floor. He looked up with glowing gold eyes.

Stefan: (voice over from 2.03 Bad Moon Rising) "According to the legend..."

From 2.17 "Know Thy Enemy", in the parlor of the Lockwood Mansion, Kacie Lockwood lost her temper, grabbing Tiki by the waist, picking her up, slamming her to the floor, her head hitting the floor with a long, echoing thud.

Kacie held her head, looking up at the ceiling, screaming in pain. She fell to her knees, moaning. She looked up with glowing gold eyes, having triggered the werewolf curse.

Stefan: (voice over from 2.03 Bad Moon Rising) "A werewolf bite can kill a vampire."

From 2.20 "The Last Day", in Alaric's Loft, Cristian had Katherine pushed against the wall.

Katherine took his arm, showing a bite mark on his arm to him. "What is this, Cristian?"

Cristian was in shock, not having noticed it before. "It's a werewolf bite."

From 2.21 "The Sun Also Rises", in the cemetery, Kaylin and Cristian were talking.

"Tyler Lockwood bit me," Cristian told her.