Ouu💦👅

Nurse: Tiana Brown

Tiana and Hakeem get up and the room and Hakeem helped Tiana on the hospital bed.

Hakeem said to his self damn she just made want even more with her fine self

*Doctor coming in*

Doctor:Tiana right

Tiana:yea

Doctor:how are you today

Tiana:great

Doctor:So you're definitely Pregnant

Tiana:how far

Doctor:1 month

Tiana: I didn't even know that

Doctor:Wow your baby is one of the healthy baby that I seen

Tiana:that's great

*Getting in the car *

Hakeem:So Tiana was on her phone listening to music with her earphones in but I could hear it a little bit but she don't know

She was listening to

After the song finish hakeem said

Hakeem: Awww that's how you feel

Tiana:You heard that

Hakeem:yea

Tiana:maybe

At Tamia house

Hakeem opening the car door for Tiana getting on his knee

Hakeem:baby I'm so sorry what happened yesterday you're my queen 👸 and I will do anything for you and I will die for every day If I have to.So I just want you to know that I love you and miss you,"will you forgive me and come home

Tiana:awww keem I forgive you

Hakeem:(kissing Tiana)let's get the kids and go home

Tiana:ok

Knocking on the door going in the house

Hakeem:bella!! Let's go

Bella:aww☹️ I want to stay with mommy

Hakeem:mommy's coming home

Bella:yay!! Mommy coming home 2x

Tamia:well I will go get prince

Tiana:ok (grabbing her and prince sack )

Hakeem: I got it babe

Tamia give prince to Tiana and they left and went to a restaurant and ate then went home

Tiana: I'm so tired so I felt to sleep in the car

Hakeem:all my baby's sleeping so peacefully and I want to wake Tiana up but One time I tried when she was pregnant with prince and she had beat the shit out of me and when she mad it hurt worse so I will just wait till she wakes up so I can you know what.I'm getting the kids out of the car and put them down in they rooms and then I went to go get Tiana in put her in our room.

15 minutes later

Tiana:So I got up take a shower and went down stairs and went in the kitchen then I feel hands on my waist and lips on my neck so I turned to Hakeem.Stop ke (getting cut off) by a kiss

Hakeem latched onto tiana lips and she tugged at his shirt.His hands raked through her hair as he went to giving her sweet spot attention.He pick tiana up and went up stairs and threw her on the bed.Tiana pulled her shirt and undid her sweat pants leaving nothing but her panties on.Hakeem licked his lips as he looked at tiana and took her panties off ,placing into her wet heat,rubbing her clit with his thumb."Oh God!" She moaned out, and he captured her lips again, quieting her loud moan.He sticks his fingers in her pumping in and out, hearing the mixture of her juice.The sounds of her wetness alone made him ready to take over,but he wanted to make this about her.Hakeem felt his fingers getting wetter and her walls clamping on them.He pulled away from her lips and bent down,taking her left nipple in his mouth while keeping his rhythm.

"Fuuuuuck!Right there!FUCK! She screamed out.Hakeem loved those words coming from her lips.His teeth glazed tiana sensitive nipple follow by Hakeem skilled tongue,making her toss her head back.Tiana walls clamped down even tighter as he pushed through them,using his fingers to have her orgasm "come quicker."Her hand gripped the sheets harder.A moment of silence followed by a scream and hush of fluids met Hakeem's chest.He knew it had been a minute since she had cum,but he didn't know she was That overdue.

He wrapped his arms under her legs and dove in, immediately cleaning up her juices that flowed from her.She leaned on her elbows,propping herself up to Hakeem eat her out.

He hummed against her clit,the vibration making her squirm.He ran his tongue back into her pool, loving the way her pussy tasted.She laid all the way on her back letting out constant moans.He grabbed her hands,locking his fingers with hers."Oh God! I'm gonna cum,daddy,"she moaned out.She tried to scoot back,but he held her and pulled her down.The tip his nose rubbed against her clit as he moved his head,digging deeper into her pussy.

"Shiiiit.....Fuuuuuck daddy!" She screamed.He sucked on her shining lips, sending a shiver up tiana spine and making her legs shake.He looked at her and smiled.Hakeem stood,pulling her upright so tiana could face him."So I'm daddy?"Always as she grabbed his member.

What do you want to see in the next Chapter???