They come to search for you

Naruto:
"YOU WHAT?!?!" Your sister yelled as your older brother frantically told your family he had lost you, somehow.
Hinata, was panicking ready to leave and search for you, while your dad...... well was frozen in place, to panicked and shooked to move.
"COME ON LETS GO!" You sister yelled while grabbing your brother hand and leaving through the door.
"BORUTO, HIMIWARI WAIT FOR ME!" Your mother running out the door, and catching up with your brother.
Your dad finally snapped out of it a minute later when one of the workers,of Ichiraku asked if he was okay. He quickly says 'sorry' and 'excuse me' then leaves around 100 ryo, and dashes outside to begin his search for you around the village before its too late.

"Where are you (y/n)!?!?"
Sasuke
Now when your older sister managed to break the news to your parents when they finally came back, very late.
Your mother soul looked like it was coming out, while your dad had a shadow casted over his eyes.
"Mama! Papa! She just ran out when i went to get a book to read to her!"
Your father asked out long was his,
"Mmmm around 2 hours ago?......." you sister saying in a whisper tone.
Your dad looked at the clock and it read
'12:53'
At this point, your sister had to take care of your mother since she fainted after just hearing you been missing for 2 hours, while that happen sasuke in a second grabbed his sword just in case, and ran out the door.

'Damnit (y/n)!'
Shikamaru
When shikadai went running back home, after losing you in a crowd of people, he opened the door, to find your mother looking for you.
"(Y/N)! IS GONE!"
Your mother looked confused,
"What do you mean? She was right here"
Your brother began to explain to your mother, how you dashed out the house, him running after you, and you being gone after going into a crowd of people.
Your mother pinched his cheek,harshly.
"And you still couldnt find her?", your mother trying to contain her anger since it wasn't completely shikadai fault.
Your mother then let go of shikadai, and started to leave the house, going towards the hokage office, where your dad was.
While walking there she did try to call your name but nothing, this went on the whole day intill night came, even with the help of your dad.

"Tch, (y/n) you are more troublesome then your mother"
Sai
When sai came back from the mission, your mother was ballistic. She had to be held back from your dad, as she was ready to punch him.
"What is wrong?" Your father confused on why your mother was crying, and angry.
Your mother was absolute mess, she couldnt speak or say about what happen.
Your brother finally told your father, after your mother calmed down.
Sai eyes widened, no wonder he heard a laughter of a baby-
Your mother quickly, got up and grabbed your father hand, dealing with his punishment later.
"Inojin! Please search around while me and your father go to the hokage office!"
Your brother nodded, and also left going to search for you. Sai quickly started to disburse birds, to help find you faster.

"(Y/n)! Where are you?"
Gaara
When gaara lost sight of you, he quickly knocked on his sister door, since she might know what to do. When temari finally opened it, she looked at her brother puzzled when he blurted out,
"I lost (Y/n)..", it was seconds of silence when gaara felt pain on his head.
"You idiot, how could you lose a 3 year old girl!?! And why arent you searching for her?!?" Gaara quickly tried to explain himself to his sister, and tried to get her help to find you, but he himself was running from his sister.
"GAARA!"
Gaara knew his sister wasnt a choice, and kankuro would be clueless on what to do, so he did the best big thing.

He himself would just search for you, since he did lose you and he would have to be the one to get you back.
But dear lord, he didnt know how long this was gonna take.

"where did you run off too (y/n)?"
Kakashi
Lets be honest kakashi didn't mean to be harsh, he just didn't want to be beaten by (m/n) if she found out you have looked through one of his icha icha paradise books.
So when he saw you run out, he looked at your spot and spaced out, but a minute later he manages to regain himself, and run after you.
" damnit (y/n)!" He runs out his office, and into the village,
"(Y/N)!", he kept repeating over and over intill it started getting dark, he couldn't bare to live anymore if he couldnt find you at all.