You get an ouchy

This chapter is a little longer for each character, so bare with me.AND THEIR MIGHT BE ERRORS , IM SO SORRY IF YOUR TRIGGERED BY THAT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Naruto
Naruto was extremely busy with paperwork over the week, and with the lack of sleep, he forgot somethings, which included taking care of you while hinata took boruto and himawari shopping for somethings they needed.
"Are you sure you your alright with taking care of (Y/n)?"
"Y-yea! Dont worry about (Y/n), I'll make sure she is safe!"
Your father rubbed his neck while cheekily smiling back.
"Alright then, we will be back then!"
"Bye oto-san!" Himawari said, while boruto was already waiting outside
Himawari came towards you, and gave you a kiss on the head and proceeded to leave with your mother.
"Bye-bye!" You said at you saw them leaving, you over the weeks increase in your vocabulary. So this wasnt as new, but its the better than nothing.
But you Proceeded to grab your dolls to
Play with your father, so you waddled over to your pile of toys and grabbed them. 

In the two minutes you went to grab your toys and come back, your father fell
Asleep on the couch.
"Dadwe" you tried to wake him up, so
You grabbed his leg and try to shake him, to wake him up,
"...Kurama... nooo" he said in his sleep, and proceeded to shake "Kurama" of his leg.
Now for you, your father was shaking you off his leg and you lost balance as it was unexpected , and with the dolls in hand, it wasnt much better.

THUMP
Naruto quickly woke up to find the source of the noise and only to hear a loud wail, looking down he saw poor little (Y/n) face first into the floor. He quickly scoped you
Up and went to check for any injuries, besides a red bump you were fine, and quickly hugged you and apologized to you, and begged for you to forgive him, you just cried in his chest from the pain, after a while you calmed down, but the bump was still there after you put ice.
Slam-
"We are back!"
Crap he forgot about hinata.

Sasuke
"Papa!" Sasuke looked back at his older daughter,
"Mama said you have to bring (Y/n) to the nearby park, so she can explore around and meet friends"
Sasuke simply nodded and went on his way out the door, after picking you up from the playmat.
~~~~~~~~~ At the park~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright (Y/n) we gonna set some ground rules while we are at the park,
First rule: No chasing boys, Second rule: Dont leave the park,Third rule: We only have 15 minutes so no crying when we leave."
You just looked at your father, not really understanding what he just said, but you nodded and waddled towards the sandbox. While sasuke watched you from the trees. You were just making walls, and making random things when a older but young boy, was running around super fast, and it looked awesome to do it, so you got up and waddled towards him, but he kept running so you started to run after him,
Bad idea
Your legs gave out the second you step one foot down, you
Slipped on something which made you fall face first into a small rock that was conveniently there, and made a big cut against your forehead. Now you didnt scream
Somehow, you just held your head in pain, tears coming out, other kids parents gathered around trying to stop the bleeding.

But where was the father of little old (Y/n)?
Well.....Your father was discovered by boruto in the trees and ended up bothering your father to train him, and he the took the moment to talk to boruto, but in that moment you got hurt. Now after 2 minutes in, he saw people gathered around someone and he couldn't see you. Thats when his Sharingan started spinning, he quickly deactivated it and rushed out leaving boruto, and when he came closer he saw you, with blood on your forehead. He quickly snatched you up from, one the boys hands and glared at the poor boy and quickly walked back home trying to calm you down, and stop the bleeding.
Needless to say, Sakura punched him making a hole in the wall, and made him sleep in the couch intill the next time he left the village.
Never hurt (Y/n) Uchiha.