"Are you going to kiss me again?" Hae-nim asked, nonchalantly.

Jinheung smirked. "Why not?" he retorted.

Hae-nim frowned at him before looking away, while Jinheung huffed in annoyance.

"We are standing so close. Does it not affect you?" he asked.

Hae-nim remained quiet. 'You have no idea what you are doing to me, Jinheung.'

Jinheung looked even more annoyed when Hae-nim didn't respond, yet remained his composure. "The heart of the man before you is racing. It is screaming that it loves you." he said, earnestly.

Hae-nim looked away as she closed her eyes. 'The heart of the woman before you is racing. It is screaming that it loves you, yet she is afraid and must do what is right for you both.'

Hae-nim turned to look at Jinheung as she opened her eyes. "Do you even know your sister's back?" she asked.

Jinheung's eyes widen in shock. "What? What did you say?"

Hae-nim sighed. "She just arrived earlier this morning. Jiso brought her back and sent her here." she informed him.

Jinheung frowned. "What is she thinking? Mother never does anything without a meaning behind it."

•••

That night, Hae-nim walked inside the gazebo and saw Ban Ryu looking at the dark sky, deep in thought.

"The sky does not look the same without the stars. They are hiding behind the clouds."

Ban Ryu's eyes widen as he turned and saw Hae-nim standing beside him, looking up at the sky.

"Lady Dal-nim."

Hae-nim glanced at him and smiled. "Ban Ryu, you look deep in thought." she said.

Ban Ryu's eyes widen and looked away. Hae-nim sighed deeply before chuckling.

"Do not worry. I will not ask." she told him.

Ban Ryu looked at Hae-nim. "Did you come here to think?" he asked.

Hae-nim nodded. "Yes. It seems the sky brought together two people with deep, troubled thoughts." she said with amusement.

"It will pass." Ban Ryu mumbled.

Hae-nim heard him and nodded in agreement. "You are right, it will. However, overcoming it will be difficult." she said and looked at Ban Ryu. "Whatever you are thinking, choose what is right for you, not for someone else. Do not let anyone influence and become someone you are not. You must be yourself and decide for your own. It will not be easy, but you can do it. You are more stronger than you think you are."

Ban Ryu's eyes widen in surprise.

"If you are hesitating to do something that will ruin the thing you are starting to enjoy, it only means your changing. You are finding yourself." Hae-nim added.

Hae-nim smiled warmly at Ban Ryu as she wrapped her arms around him and embraced him tightly.

"The choice is yours, Ban Ryu."