Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 5 (Chapter 30)

Mulai dari awal

"Oh-ok Er thanks." And I ventured into the castle with Dumbledore daydreaming behind me.

—————

It's been a few days and I'm stuck in a hospital bed. I got a few sweets and get well cards from a few of my friends yet Mia hadn't got me anything nor had visited me. I found it very suspicious of Mia gone and actually got a little upset so I made a quest to go and find her right after I could be dismissed to see what was wrong. But ever since then I had nothing to do and felt useless. Madam Pomfrey did ask me where I had been for the few hours but I did right as the Headmaster said and told her to look for Dumbledore. And since this year is nearly up, I've felt so relieved that I had been thinking what to do in the time that I have free from school. Ah wait thats right I can't! Instead of me having a peaceful holiday, I'm going to have a very stressful one. You-Know-Who decided to have a kind of 'base' which is my home Malfoy Manor. I've been having to juggle everything around with that and Mia, and because of You-Know-Who's decisions, my parents have been petrified and acting very differently to me. My mother is scarred of and for my dad (because he's a death eater and he has been quite abusive to me last time I saw him). I've grown such a hatred for him that I feel like I can't see him. My mother, I feel like is stuck in the middle, and so I feel guilty if the time comes whether for her to choose me or the death eater. And on top of all this, the wise old Dumbledore told me about my relations with L/N and because I couldn't handle anything else, I had no choice but to ignore her completely.

Flashback:

"He's here we have to protect him!" I venture into the hall, greeted by my parents' presence. "Draco, please leave." My mother said in a bitter tone. I scowl and left the room, feeling unable to argue with anything. As I exited I turned to the side of the door and pressed my back to the wall. Curious, I listen to their conversation.

"We can not protect him! The dark lord wants him, we will die if we don't step aside!"

"So you would rather risk our son's life than your own?!"

"He said he won't kill him! I have trust in him! The dark lord himself!"

"We're talking about the darkest wizard of all time here Lucius! He won't do anything as he says!"

"Narcissa! We have agreed to put all of our trust in him! If he wants Draco, then he'll have to-"

"No! If so, it will not be him! I don't care if I get murdered, but you obviously do!" I leaned over to the door to see my father's cane gripped tightly by his hand and my mother showing tear stains. My father didn't really look at all bothered. My mother's croaked voice made my heart drop. "It was your decision Lucius to become one of his followers! Now it's your decision to either give up your son, or protect him!"

"No!" I bellowed, stepping out to the centre of the hall. "I'm not getting given to him! No way no how!" My mother looked terrified yet slightly relieved, my father in the other hand looked livid.

"What did you say boy!" He says approaching me.

"I won't be given to him! I am not a toy!" I glanced back and forth at my parents. My mother with a slight smirk on her face yet a terrified appearance and my father's eye twitching in anger.

"No!" He shouted. "You will do what I say on my ORDERS!" He got closer to me. I could feel his breath on me. I could feel the tension between us.

"I. Won't." At full speed and force, the cane came swinging my way, hitting me across the side of my head. I whimpered in pain as it throbbed, hearing the blood speed through my body. Ringing blocked my eyes as I tried to stand up, yet immediately collapsed to the floor. My father spat beside me, and traveled back to my mother where they both left me (my mother looking behind at me) alone in the dark, eerie hall...