Stupid Princes

Yugi blinked as he walked into the room to find a fuming Malik working at the computers, which also happened to be new.

"Malik, what's wrong?" he asked confused as he looked at the sandy blonde.

Malik turned to glare up at Yugi with tears in his eyes as Yami walked in. Then his glanced shifted to the concerned prince, and he scowled.

"You," he growled as he glared at Yami, "What are you doing here?"

Unfazed, Yami just shrugged and then looked at Yugi, asking what was happening.

Yugi only shrugged in response before looking around.

"I don't see the problem..." Yugi trailed off confused.

"Look at my computer systems," Malik said as he pointed to a separate room.

Yugi gasped.

"No, he didn't!" he exclaimed as Malik nodded in response.

Yugi moved towards the room to see Malik's computer system completely gone and replaced with a new one.

"All my files, everything, just gone," Malik cried.

Then he stood up so fast that his chair fell back.

"I'm going to finally kill him! I don't care! I'll kick his ass!" Malik exclaimed in rage, "That stupid prince has gone too far!"

Yugi walked over to Malik.

"Hold on Mal, don't go killing anyone," Yugi said, "At least not  yet."

Yugi turned his gaze toward Yami.

"By chance do you know if it was Ishtar who did this?" he asked.

Yami shook his head, before taking out his phone to call Marik. 

"Whatchu need Pharaoh?" Marik chuckled in the phone.

Malik jumped up and shouted.

"You! When I get my hands on you, you'll wish that the computers shocked you dead! I'm going to wring your neck with these cords!" Malik yelled out as he was being held back by Yugi.

Yami blinked and sighed.

"Were you the one who replaced all the computers?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I don't know why he's mad," Marik huffed annoyed, "I thought he would like it!"

"Well, do you have any way of bringing a specific system back?" Yami asked.

It was a couple seconds before Marik answered.

"There may be a way," he said, "I'll make some calls..."

Yami hummed in acknowledgement before hanging up. Then he turned to the two.

"He says he'll try and bring the computers back," he said, "Until then, shall I take you two home?"

Malik muttered some devilish curses under his breath as he walked out of the room. Yugi sighed and shook his head. Then he looked at Yami.

"It's fine, we'll just go and hang out with Jou and Ryou and walk with them," he said, "You don't want to be stuck with a raging Malik... Especially since you're a... well... since you're a—

 "Since I'm a prince, " Yami finished. 

Yugi flushed embarrassed. He looked down at his shoes nervously, unable to look at Yami's expression. It was no secret that he liked the prince, but he didn't particularly adore the other either. Confusing, yes, but it made sense to him and his friends at least. 

Yami couldn't help but give an amused chuckle. Then he looked over at the path that the furious sandy blonde had taken.

"I understand, so it's fine," he said, "But for the whole tutoring session thing, I'm available on Sundays and Wednesdays."

Yugi's brows furrowed, before looking up at Yami.

"Do you have a specific time for each days?" he asked.

"I generally prefer the afternoon if you can," Yami answered.

Unbeknownst to Yugi, Yami had actually changed the subject so the other wouldn't worry so much about the whole status in society thing. 

"Ah, okay," Yugi grinned with a nod.

Yami's heart was about to explode as he witnessed Yugi's smile.

Good Ra, what am I getting myself into? He thought to himself with a flushed face. 

He turned his head to the side to cough a little, before looking back at the other.

"Yugi, would it be alright if we exchanged phone numbers?" Yami asked, "Just for better communication, in case something comes up at any point or if I have any questions."

Yugi paused in thought, before pulling out his phone.

"I don't see why not," he said.

Yami nodded and pulled out his own phone and gave it to Yugi, while Yugi gave him his phone. They quickly typed in their numbers, before hearing a loud yell.

"YUGI! HURRY UP! JOU CALLED AND IS GOING TO JUMP THE DRAMA TEACHER WITHOUT ME!" Malik yelled, still a little salty from the previous situation.

Yugi jumped a bit, before switching their phones back. Then he bowed quickly, and turned to leave.

"I'll talk to you later!" he said with a small smile towards Yami, and then sprinting towards the exit.

Yami chuckled slightly as he watched the other leave. Then he looked down at his phone and smiled. Raising both fists in the air, he cheered.

"Yes! Thank you English class!" he shouted happily.

"Oi! Why are you yelling so much?" Bakura grumbled as he appeared from down the other end of the hallway.

Yami coughed and straightened his stance.

"Nothing," he said as he glanced at the white-haired male.

"I saw you talking to shorty," Bakura said with an eye roll, "Is that why you are so excited?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Yami coughed, "Anyway, why are you here?"

Bakura held up a soccer ball, and gestured to his soccer uniform.

"Soccer practice, baka pharaoh," he said.

Yami rolled his eyes. "Whatever, what do you want?" he asked.

"I was going to ask what's going on with Marik? He called me, saying that his 'pretty' yelled at him, or something like that," Bakura said with a shrug.

Yami shook his head.

"He replaced all the computers, including a very important computer that is special to the outkast that he fancies," Yami answered, "And he got pissed at Marik and is looking to kill him."

Bakura made a knowing look before sighing.

"He's hopeless," Bakura grumbled.

"And you're not?" Yami questioned with a raised brow.

Bakura smirked.

"Nope, I actually talked to him today," Bakura said smugly as he walked toward the exit.

"Oh? And it actually went smoothly?" Yami asked.

Bakura tensed.

"It went smoothish," he said quietly.

Yami laughed and slapped Bakura on the back.

"As usual, I have the best luck," he laughed as he walked toward the exit, "Maybe next time."

To Be Continued...

Gabby: I'm so sorry!!! I've been busy with college, and I just want to try to update as often as I can! I'm sorry! So very sorry! I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT THE PLOT!!!