Two Princes and Mr. Yato

Yugi yawned as he walked down the sidewalk with Jou right next to him. He hummed and looked over right as the blonde tripped over a rock. A small laugh escaped him as he watched his friend look at him with a glare.

"Can't keep on your feet?" Yugi asked with a grin.

"It's all Ryou's fault," Jounouchi mumbled with a large yawn.

"My fault?" Ryou scoffed as he looked at Jou, "You're the one who said 'Guys! Let's stay up all night!' and in the end, you were the first to fall asleep."

"Not true!" Jou said as he looked behind him towards the albino with a huff.

"Actually, he's right," Malik cut in with a small yawn.

Jounouchi's brows furrowed before shaking his head.

"Whatever," Jounouchi hummed, "I'm still going to say that I didn't fall asleep first."

Yugi rolled his eyes and continued to walk.

"So, I heard that the meeting is after school," Yugi said, then turned to them, "Please, come."

The other three turned their heads and looked off into space. None of them really wanted to deal with a prince, and they really didn't want to go to a meeting with one. Who knows what kind of trouble would await their souls.

"I don't know Yug'," Jou cut in as he looked at the smaller, "I still have to work on that script you gave me, remember? And the theatre really needs some cleaning up..."

Ryou coughed and hummed, "I still need to work on this new music piece for the musical that's coming up soon..."

Yugi pouted and looked at Malik with his signature puppy eyes. Malik winced at that.

"Malik?" he asked with his sweet-kicked-puppy tone.

"No, not the eyes," Malik whined.

Ryou and Jounouchi gave him a sympathetic look before looking away from the tri-colored haired male.

"I'm sorry, Yugi," Malik said with his head bowed, "I need to fix the school's computers after school, remember? We forgot to go on Saturday, so I have to do it after school today."

Yugi sighed and gave up.

"You're all traitors," he mumbled as he kicked a small rock and continued to walk toward the school.

His grip tightened on the straps of his backpack as he looked toward the large school. Yugi just wanted the ground beneath him to open up and swallow him hole, but if that happened, he wouldn't get to eat the chocolate cake in the fridge. Yugi mentally cursed. If he died now, who would eat that cake?

"I'll eat the cake for you, Yug'," Jounouchi said with a grin as he ruffled Yugi's hair.

Yugi flushed and glared.

"Did I say that out loud?" he asked himself as he tried to fix his his hair.

"You really need to work on keeping your thoughts in your head, Yugi," Ryou said softly as he reached up and fixed one of Yugi's bangs.

"Yeah," Jounouchi laughed, "What if you accidentally confess your feelings for Prince Yami, or as they say 'Pharaoh' Yami."

Yugi's face flared red like a strawberry. Then he punched Jounouchi in the side and started to walk faster with his head ducked. Jounouchi laughed and chased after the younger boy.

"Yug'! Wait! I'm sorry," Jounouchi laughed.

"Shut up, Jou," he said as he made it to his locker.