"Mmm yesssss," Carter hissed as I rubbed the cool aloe vera gel over his back. He wasn't burnt, but there was a nice pink flush that would have made his skin a little warmer than usual.

"You make it sound so dirty," I chuckled, squeezing a little more of the product to massage onto his broad, tan shoulders.

"Just enjoying your hands all over me," he winked over his shoulder.

"Get outta here." I chuckled before finishing up and going around to inspect his face for any redness. I patted some atop his nose and cheeks to help soothe the heated skin.

"You're a genius for throwing this into the fridge earlier. It has an even bigger cooling effect now," he said, pulling me to sit on his lap.

I shrugged in a cheeky "what can i say?" motion. He shook his head in amusement before grabbing the bottle to put some in his hands, swishing them together.

"Strip."

"Woah down boy. Take me on a date first," I teased, moving to sit down on the couch in front of him.

"You're not gonna be saying that when I give you the Carter treatment," he grinned wickedly. I raised one eyebrow in question at his audacity, before turning around to peel off my sundress down to my waist.

The cool sensation of the aloe vera hit my skin, drowning out the heat as his hands rubbed firm circles along my back. A nice chill spread across my body as Carter's hands began to gently massage my shoulder blades, and along the sides of my waist.

❗️

"Mmm," I murmured, this felt real good. He gave me a light push to lower myself, as I laid face down, stretching my legs out fully on the couch. He undid the bikini tie on my back before pushing it to the sides, running the gel along the skin he didn't reach before. He pulled down the rest of my sundress before groping a handful of my ass. He palmed over the cheeks slowly, massaging the aloe vera gel along the plump curves. His hands dipped lower to the crease near my thigh and my core, igniting a soft oomph from me at the pleasurable tickle.

"What are you doing Carter?" I mumbled lowly into the cushions, as he continued to rub me slowly along the length of my body. Moisture began to build up between my legs as his hands dipped in once again to my innermost area.

"Making you take back your words," he said huskily, placing a kiss at the top of my spine. He began hooking his fingers under my bikini bottoms, sliding them off slowly. I almost got sucked into the haze, but snapped out of it quickly.

"Carter, no we have dinner tonight!" I abruptly reached behind me to grip onto the material and tugged them back up. I turned around and sat up with one arm holding the front of my bikini in place to see his smirking face.

"Fuck dinner."

Carter gripped my body and hauled me over sideways into his lap, before pressing a kiss to the side of my neck, slowly sucking on the tender flesh. He moved down onto the very top of my breasts, nipping and sucking on the cleavage as I held on tightly to my bikini. God how can I think when he's doing this to me? He squeezed another dollop of gel in his palm once again before taking the flimsy top from my hands. I all too willingly let it slip from my grasp.

"Your chest looks a little red," he said mischievously before clasping one of the mounds, rubbing circles over the stiff peaks with his thumb.

"Ohh," I leaned back on my arms for support as the familiar ache rippled through me. "Wait, wait, wait," I panted as he continued to massage my breasts expertly. "No.. we'll, oh, be la-late." I managed to get the words out in between gasps as he teased me, softly rubbing the sweet flesh with cool aloe.