Chapter Twenty-Five: Drama Part 2

Start from the beginning

We're in the middle of eating our snack, when the door bell rings.

"Is anyone expecting someone?"

Augie shrugs. We're the only teenagers in the house right now. Jake's parents would have told me if someone was coming over.

My eyesbrows furrow, and I get up from my seat to walk over to the door.

Augie follows behind me, so I feel a tad bit better.

They door bell rings again, and I roll my eyes. They're one of those people. I fucking hate those kinds of people!

I open the door and peak my head out a little. "Hello?"

"So now you're even keeping my mate from going to school now, so I can't see him!"

I jump back in fear, and the strange man bangs the door open.

But he's not a stranger. It's Damon Waters. Fuck.

I look at August and see that he has a terrified expression on his face. I go over to him and hug him, wrapping my arms around his middle.

"There you are, baby. I was so worried when I didn't see you walk into your school. Are you okay? Are you hur-"

"Shut up!"

"Wha?"

"I said shut up! Stop worrying about me! I'm not your 'baby' or your 'mate'! You gave me and my pups up when you left me on that bed alone, bloody, and broken."

I stare wide eyed at him. He never told me that he was...bloody.

"Baby, I was stupid. Please. Just, let me explain."

"Fuck no! Why would I listen to you? All you do is hurt and stalk me. Both are pretty scary and horrifying. You're a creep. First you want nothing to do with me, then you want everything to do with me! What do you want?!"

He looks broken. I didn't know he felt this way. Why did a peaceful afternoon have to turn into this?

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please. Just let me talk and explain. I'll try my best and hardest to. Please."

C'mon, Augie. Stay strong!

"There you are! I've been wondering were you've been!"

Yes, yes, I know I'm great, but let's focus back on August. He might need us soon.

"Right!"

"Damon, you're a bastard. I don't know if I can trust you with my heart or my children."

"They're not just your child though, August. They're our child. I helped make them."

"You practically forced me to make them. You didn't help me make. You forced me to. And it was disgusting. I'm not going to kick you out of my kids life, though. I'm not that horrible. My kid deserves two parents, even if we're not together. I'll give you a chance with our kid. Not me."

His eyes light up, and he smiles so big, that I thought he would never stop.

"Thank you! You won't regret it!"

"I better not, Damon. This is our kid we're talking  about here. I'm going to be like RuPaul and say, 'don't fuck it up'."

I laugh a little, but Damon just nods eagerly. "I won't! I promise!"

Augie sighs and nods. "Just go home. I don't want to see you anymore unless I have to. I'll let you see me every week, only once though, so you can have some bonding time with the baby, ok?"

"Okay! Could I possibly be there for some of the ultrasounds?"

August glares at him. "Now you're pushing it, ya dick."

"Okay. I'll just try next week then. Bye!" He comes up to August, and the omega looks like he's about to bitch slap him, but Damon just squats down and kisses his stomach and says a sweet 'goodbye' and 'I love you' to it.

I can't help the coo that comes out of my mouth, but August glares at me with a blush on his face, so that shut me up real quick.

"Bye, Damon," The alpha's baby mama says to said alpha.

"Bye, August. I'll see you next week."

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever."

Damon smirks and walks out the door.

August turn to me with a tired look on his face and sighs.

"Can we go to sleep? You probably have a lot of questions concerning me and Damon now, I'm sure. But can it wait? I'm emotionally drained."

"Of course! Let's go to Jake's room. It smells like alpha and me, so, like, alpha me."

I give him a wonky, nervous smile, but he just laughs.

"Okay. Let's go to bed and cuddle."

"Yay! Cuddling!"

He shakes his head and walks up the stares, one hand holding the railing and one on his stomach.

I coo and do the same. Gotta make sure my baby's okay!

We make it to Jake's room and get in. I take my mate's side, and August takes mine. We curl up into each other and fall asleep.

I really do love you, August. I hope you open up to me soon. Have a  peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys, it's Loveliness. I said I would update! See, I am truthful! Well, most of the time... Anyways~~ I hope you liked this chapter. If you did, please tell me why. If you didn't, please tell me why, but no hate! Just constructive criticism.

It's short, I know, but if you add the two I did today, it makes 3,035 words! (Not adding the author's notes)

Good job, Loveliness!

Hehehehe~~ Thank you, Loveliness~

Sorry, that was a little creepy, but it's Halloween! Speaking of Halloween, I will be doing a special for Halloween in the next couple day, as I said at the top. Not tomorrow, but maybe the next. School doesn't seem to be too bad next week. I will try on Monday or Tuesday, most likely Monday. It will not be too long, but I will strive for at least 2000-2500 words.

Well, I hope you liked this chapter! If so, even if you didn't, please vote, comment, or follow me! Bye!

Loveliness out!