Chapter Eighteen: Dinner Part One

Peter's POV

Peter's POV

It's around the end of my first trimester, and I'm so happy about it! This baby isn't letting me rest! I'm throwing up constantly. I really hope it doesn't last the whole pregnancy, because that would get annoying real quick. 

It's all for the baby, Peter. Just think about that. 

"Yeah, I know, but that doesn't mean I like it." 

Stop being over-dramatic. I'm sure it will be over in a week or two.

"But I want it to be over now! I hate throwing up. It's not fun. Luckily everyone knows at school now, so it's not weird when I do run to the bathroom, though it's not often." 

I'm taking a nap. Bye, Peter.

"Whatever, Jason." 

My phone buzzes, so I look at it, seeing that I have a text from Momma. 

From Momma: Do you and Jake want to come to our house for dinner? 

To Momma: Yeah! We would love to. When do you want us over? 

From Momma: Around 5:30? 

To Momma: Sure. See you then! 

Mom and Momma don't live in the pack house. It's usually only for the abandoned kids, parents who just had children, and the Alpha, Luna, their kids, the Beta, and their kids. It sounds like a lot, but not really. It's a huge house, but there is only about 150 of us here in the pack house. Everyone else, which is lot, lives in their own houses on the property, but they can come to the pack house whenever they want. 

I look at the time, seeing that it's currently 5:00. Shit. Jakes training right now and still needs to take a shower. I'm sure his dad would let him go earlier since we have to go somewhere important. My parents really hate Jake for multiple reasons. Now they hate him even more that he's gotten me pregnant, but me and mom get to go through it together! She hasn't gotten pregnant since Rin, so I think they're both very excited.