D.C. Part Two

4:00pm F R I D A Y

When we got to the hotel I was still quiet. So was Rachel.

For once we actually got to choose what we do on the trip and that's who we get to room with. Girls are on one floor and boys are on the other.

We were now in the lobby.

We all have this one opportunity to plan who we room with because each room has 3 beds and a sofa bed. So we get to share with a friend and their buddy. So Rachel and I are sharing a room with Briana and Nicole. Justice and her buddy are sharing a room with Cammi and her buddy. We're all going to go in line at the same so we can have a room mext to each other because then we'd be able to open that door they have in between the rooms and go back and forth without one of the chaperones knowing.

.

They were taking us out to eat in groups. Because some people have allergies and not everyone eats at the same places they were takimg us by preference. We had a bus and a van. The bus was going to McDonald's and Burger King and the van was going somewhere else, Subway I think?

All we did today was eat then walk around the hotel and go to the pool.

Instead of going to the elevator with the rest of the group, Briana, Cammi, her buddy and I went up the stairs to the floor the boys were on. Seth, Jordan, Aaron, Caleb and Adam came with us.

We went back down the stairs to the lobby since everyone was taking the elevators.

Aaron poked his head around the corners to the elevators.

"Run" He said and we all start sprinting to elevators trying to get out of sight before the doors open.

We hid in a hallway they were going to pass and waited for them to pass us up. Nobody saw us. When the group passed us Aaron grabbed my hand and pulled me in the opposite direction that the group was going in. Jordan did the same with Cammi, Seth grabbed Briana's hand and Caleb grabbed Cammi's buddy's hand and Adam followed.

Aaron took us to the lobby where the bathrooms were. Right when we got there Ms.Harp was standing in front of the bathrooms. We stopped running and she turned around and saw us. Aaron let go of hand

"There you are! We had to get on another elevator and we lost you guys."

"Well we were looking for you now go to that pool."

"Yes ma'am" We all said and I started giggling which started Cammi giggling, then Briana next Caleb and it was just a domino effect. When we got to the pool we noticed that not a lot of people were in the jacuzzi so we decided to get in.

"Oh wow that's hot. Yall go first." Briana said.

"Oh come on just get in it feels so good." Aaron said passing her up to get in the jacuzzi. Seth followed next Cammi, Jordan, Cammi's Buddy and Adam. Caleb got in after me and he turned around and held his hand out for Briana.

"Hey just take it one step at a time." Caleb told her. Briana grabbed his hand and she slowly put her foot in the water. Eventually she was able to sit down. I think that's the longest I've seen someone get into anything really.

"Ahhhhh this feels nice." I said.

"Hey do you mind scooting over I don't have a lot of room." The underclassman asked Adam. He moved over then I got squished between Adam and Caleb so I stood up started to get out of the jacuzzi but before I got out Seth called my name.

"What are you doing?"

"Moving I have no where to sit." I told him.

"Come here." He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me to him and pulled me down to his lap. I heard Aaron chuckle and I saw Seth glare at him.

I shook my head a little. When I looked up I saw Ethan and Justice walk over hand in hand.

"So Ethan did you finally ask her out?" I asked him when he sat down by me on the concrete. Justice got in and Cammi sat on Jordan's lap to make room.

"Not yet." He whispered and I almost screamed but I tried to compose myself so I didn't give it away. Seth heard too and dapped hin up. I was so excited I couldn't stop smiling. I would ask Ethan how he was going to do it but I didn't want him to give everything away.

"We should play truth or dare." Adam said.

"Yeah. We should." Aaron joined in.

"Okay, Abby truth or dare?" Adam asked me.

"Um.. Truth?" I responded.

"Aw come on Abby don't be lame." Caleb said

"It is what it is." I told him.

"Alright um.. Is it true that you still wet your bed?"

"EW THATS GROSS! No way! "

Adam was cracking up. A few of the boys were laughing too but if you ask me, that was lame.

"Alright Caleb, truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Dare."

"I dare you to walk up to Mr.Jones and tell him you lost your swim trunks."

"Alright." Caleb got out of the jacuzzi and was about to walk over to Mr.Jones

"Hey! You're forgetting something." I pointed to his swim trunks and Caleb groaned loudly, getting a laugh from everyone in the group.

On his way to the shelf where the towels were, Caleb kept glaring at me and I absolutely couldn't contain my laughter.

Thinking quick, Seth and Aaron jumped out of the jacuzzi to grab their phones that was wrapped around their unused towels. They stayed where Caleb wasn't able to see them.

Caleb tossed me his swim shorts and waited a whole 2 minuted before running to Mr.Jones, trying to cover himself up. The sight was definitely captivating.

I crawled out of the jacuzzi and collapsed onto the ground with laughter. I watched with squinted eyes as Mr.Jones pushes Caleb into the bathroom next to him.

Mr.Jones notices all of us laughing uncontrollably and yells, "ALL OF YOU OUTSIDE! AND BRING AN EXTRA TOWEL."

It suddenly gets really quiet. I got up off the ground, still giggling, and got a towel. My giggling starts Cammi giggling then Briana just straight up burst out laughing which starts us all laughing again.

When Mr.Jones finished talking to us we all had to dry off and we weren't allowed in the pool and we were not allowed to participate in any activities tomorrow morning. We all just joked around until it was time to go.

Seth wraps his arm around my waist and says, "Abby you are a genius. " Then kisses me on the cheek.

When I look up I see Justice "pretending" to take a selfie with Seth and I in the background.

"Justice! Hey let me see."

Justice giggles and hands me her phone then goes back to holding Ethans hand.

It was actually cute. She snapped the picture at the perfect time. All I can see in the photo is Justices eyes and furrowed eyebrows and I notice that I was smiling while Seth kissed me. It's a really cute picture. I show it to Seth and he sticks his tongue out and says "Aye"

Seth's arm moves from my waist to my shoulders as we turn the corner to the lobby. I send the picture to my phone and give it back to Justice. I turned to Aaron to ask for my phone but before I even finish the question he hands me my phone and doesn't even look at me. Why is he acting like this? What just happened?

I push it to the back of my mind and post the picture to Instagram.

Pool side with bae lol

I put the smirking emoji and the emoji with the guy swimming then I tagged Seth.