Chapter 7

1 message from Jungkook

Jungkook: Y/N, can you help me with something??

Y/N: With what Jungkook??

Jungkook: Well more like me and my group

Y/N: Tell me what you need Jungkook

Jungkook: Okay

Jungkook: We need somewhere to stay

Y/N: And you want to know if you're able to stay at my place??

Jungkook: If it's not too much trouble for you

Jungkook: And everyone is around me waiting for your answer

Y/N: You guys can stay here at my place I got enough rooms I think

Jungkook: Thank you, can we have your address??

Y/N: Okay here it is

Y/N: It's here XXXX

Jungkook: Okay we're heading there now

Y/N: Okay, I'll get everything ready for you guys

Jungkook: Thank you

Y/N: Anything to help you all

Y/N POV:

I run upstairs to clean the extra rooms, it turns out I only have two guest rooms. So, someone is going to have to sleep in the same room as me and some sleep in the living and sharing the guest bedrooms.

*Ring*

I run downstairs to open the front door and was greeted by the 6 handsome boys that Jungkook told me about. I move aside so they can come in. After they came in, I gestured them that they can sit on the couch while I finish getting the rooms ready for them. I was in one of the rooms when someone said my name. I turned around and saw Jungkook standing at the doorway.

"Do you need help?" Jungkook asked me.

"No, but thanks for asking though." I answered him.

"Where do we all sleep?" He asked.

"Some of you can sleep in here, the other guest room. Someone can sleep in my room with me. Some can sleep in the living room if anyone wants to." I told him.

"Can I sleep in your room with you?"

"Yeah, you can if you want to." I answered him.

"Yayyy!!!" He yelled in excitement. Then, he ran downstairs with the rest of them. I finished with the rooms, so they can sleep in them. I went downstairs and asked if they're hungry and they said that are.

"I can help you cook." One of the boys offered me.

"If you want to help me." I answered.

"I'm going to, I love cooking." He told me.

"I do too." I said happily.

"By the way, my name is Jin." He introduced himself.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you."

Everyone else introduced themselves during dinner. After we all ate, we all went up to go to sleep. They already decided where they'll be sleeping. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and put my sleeping clothes on. Then I went in my bedroom to head to bed to sleep. While I was sleeping, someone put their arm around my waist and I remembered that Jungkook is sleeping in here with me. I blushed remembering that and I slowly drifted off to sleep.