Chapter 7

Jenn's POV

Josh has prepared me a beautiful breakfast in bed. Eggs, French Toast and Orange Juice. I smile at his gesture and I take the plate and cup in open arms.

He sits beside me, pulling my hair out of my face as I eat. He kisses my forehead and that causes me to give off a dorky smile. I finish everything and place it on the nightstand. Just the orange juice glass left in my hand.

Josh got ready for the day where as I am still a mess. After I place the glass next to the plate kn the night stand without any second breathe Josh's lips are on mine.

With how many times we've kissed, on-screen and off-screen, we have eachother memorized. His hands cup my face and that deepens the kiss.

Shortly I mumble, "Josh I've gotta get dressed, we are filming in two hours."

He sighs and gives me a pouty face.

"Stop it baby!" I try not to giggle.

I get up and once again I feel his eyes looking at my body.

"Would you stop!" I giggle, pulling on my under clothes. I walk to the dresser and pull on some jeans and a comfy sweater. It's cold here in Atlanta.

"Then stop being so beautiful." He spoke

This causes me to blush, why didn't I fall in love with this man before.

I pull my hair into a sloppy braid and start walking out the door. When I open to door I am greeted by none other than Ms. Claudia.

"What are you doing here." I say under my breath.

"Josh Called me! I'm guessing because it's our 9 month anniversary!" She says trying to rub it in my face.

"You know your at my apartment right." She's getting within me, causing my temper to rise and I'd just like to punch her peppy-ness down.

"Oh ha, cool!" She giggles.

Josh walks down the stairs and spoke to Claudia, "I didn't want you to come now!"

I slam the door and I know this won't end well.

"JOSH WE JUST! LAST NIGHT! YOUR STILL DATING HER! YOU NEVER BROKE UP AND YOU ASKED ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I scream, anything in my path shattering to pieces.

"Jenn I called her-" Josh tries to speak but I don't let him.

My tears are already all over my face, "Get out of my apartment!"

"Jenn-"

"Get out of my apartment Now!!!"

"Je-"

"I SAID NOW JOSH!" He walks out, I know hurt and upset probablt trying to explain something to me, but I don't want his explainations right now.

I slid to the floor and cry..