Chapter 15

Today is Valentine's Day. And I'm due any day now. I walk around the house, then carefully step up the stairs before I notice the new nursery door open. Josh is painting the walls pink, I smile "Sweety what if the baby is a boy." "It's gonna be a girl." He remarks. "How can you be so sure?" I giggle before standing next to him, his face covered in light baby pink paint. "I just know." He says before wrapping his arms around me. "You're so lucky this is your shirt I'm wearing because now there's paint all over it." I bit my lip innocently before he dips his hand in the paint and stick it on my cheek. "You're a big bitch." I say, feeling the paint trickle down my face, down my lips and onto the floor. My angry face turns into a slight smile when I feel the baby kick. Josh begins to say something smart before I interrupt, "The baby is kicking Josh." He stops and pulls up my now drowned in pink shirt and places his hand right upon my belly, "Our little miracle." My cheeks turn as pink as the paint and he looks in my eyes. His pink hands now on my stomach, but at this point I didn't care. He pushes me gently against the wall before our lips meet, creating the pink to become lighter on our lips. I didn't mind, even the slight taste of disgusting paint didn't ruin this moment. We closed our eyes in sync and his tongue entered my mouth. I let a soft moan before his hands moved up my loose shirt and cupped my boobs. "Josh.." I groan before he massages my breasts, they are indeed sore, and this makes it even more pleasureful. "Girl.." He mumbled on my lips and I bit down on his lip hard before spitting back, "Boy!" Josh pulls back and sucks on his bottom lip a bit, "Ow Jennifer!" "Aww Joshy got a boo-boo?" I try not to laugh. He nodded and I pull his body into mine and his head lays right below my stomach, and he reached his hands up to rub my belly. Even though this room is a beautiful shade of light rose, I don't think it's gonna be a girl. This is just the start of the nursery. We started a little late because we got a little lazy, and this baby thing of course was a last minute unexpecting thing. But I love this. I love that I'm having this baby with Josh.

***

I hope you enjoyed!!

This was kinda a part one to chapter 15! So the next update will be chapter 15/2

Comment and vote for a chapter sooner!!

Ilysm!!

- Ash xox