I just get lead on every time so I was used to it but still scared because I acted like I didn't care but I did. My thoughts then were demolished once I started paying attention the movie acting like nothing was going on.

I constantly laughed and snorted while Geesy seemed to mostly laugh at my laugh.

Once it was in the part where they were having a dance off I was even happier.

"This my favorite part" me and Geesy surprisingly say at the same time. I then turn to look at him and we begin to laugh. I then feel his laugh vibrate through my body. It lowkey tickled.

I then began to feel Geesy suck on my neck and I almost slipped out a moan. I then quickly push him off.

"What's wrong" he questions very confused.

"We don't even know each other well enough to be fooling around" I say sighing while pausing the movie.

"Even better" he says still confused.

"I'm a virgin" I admit while I look away and am ready for him to either laugh at me or walk away.

"I'm not tryna fuck you, you jus kiss good" he admits.

"Oh" I was honestly surprised because he stole my first kiss and he thought I was a good kisser but I had no experience.

"Yeah now can we just watch the movie you ruined the moment" he says looking annoyed.

I then ignore it, guess he doesn't often get rejected. After unpausing the movie somehow  Geesy ended up close to me again. He even fell asleep on me. His lightly snores melted my heart.

I then put my phone down and got comfortable in his arms. I then was so close to sleeping but woke up when I heard someone calling me. I then took my arm from around him but once I reached for it Geesy grabbed it instead and declined it. I then was shook when he brought me closer.

I was surprised I can even cuddle with someone I barely knew but here I was. He then went back to snoring again. He was honestly to cute. I then pecked his lips and snuggled closer letting him engulf me tighter.

4:30pm
I then woke up but alone. I then grabbed my stuff and took a shower. I was now in some high waisted shorts and a bralette that Bee let me borrow since I ran out of clothes. I thought I would be here for only two in a half days but lasted longer so she gave me a pair of clothes earlier. I then combed my hair and walked to the living room seeing Fenix and Bee cuddled up sleeping. I then went back to the room and got a blanket for them.

Guess Geesy left? Damn he left so quick. It didn't hurt though, I didn't get so attached.

I then checked who was calling earlier and saw that it was Jack. So I requested a face time.

He quickly answered.

"Hey boo" he yells into my phone. I then chuckle.

"Hey J" I smile

"So who was that on your snap gurl" he says acting gay.

"That's the tea for some other day babe" I play on. He then pouts.

"So guess who's single..... THIS GUY" he yells looking happier than last time.

Although he still loved Bee he to began dating again and had a on&off relationship with a hoe. She did not like me lemme tell you that.

"Really like officially or no?" I ask

"Official no longer going back promise"

"What made you leave her" I was just to shook.

"She said you were hoe and brought up your snaps and I said not to call you that. But like basically I was like you know what if you have no respect for my sis we done" he rants/explain.

"You didn't have too" I sigh

"No no either way she was hoe, we both know that" he says seeming really unbothered.

"You sure you okay, you can tell me" I say trying to comfort him.

"Nah I'm fine I'm actually going to meet up with a girl later" he says winking. I then shake my head laughing.

"Ya nasty"

"It is what it is" he says he then tries to do a hair flip and ends up falling off his bed and I laugh so hard I snort. Just like everyone else he laughs mostly at my snort. So did Geesy I'm really wondering where he's at right now. I then shake it off.

"So what girl you meeting with" I ask getting serious.

"Janet"

"Noooooo you did not" I then snort louder. Janet is his ex, best friend. I then roll around while he joins in. I then hear the door open and get up seeing it's Geesy with a Jack in a Box bag. I then control my breathing.

"She said she doesn't give a fuck but I'm just waiting for Hazel to find out so they can fight" he chuckles.

"Brooooo that would be amazing" I say giving him my attention back.

Geesy then sits next to me looking at the screen.

"Omygosh you bad girl" Jack yells.

"What" I say confused as hell.

"The boy on your snap he's right there" he says.

Geesy then grabs my phone and puts his full on face on it.

"Sup dude" Jack says seriously. Oh no I hear him getting over protective. I then grab the phone and quickly say I have to go and hang up.

"He's your boyfriend?" He ask I then shake my head no.

"Just a close friend"

"Right well I brought food it's in the kitchen" he says walking out. I then follow behind.

"Um thanks" I say shyly.

"Mhmm"

I then take some five dollars out my pocket and put it in his hoodie pocket. He then turns and takes what I put in his pocket and said "Nah it's okay it's on me besides all I want is a besito". (Kiss)

I then laugh and blush, he then comes over and pulls my waist to him and kisses me. He then pulls away and goes to the Jack in the Box bag and throws me two tacos.

"Hey is it just be but don't you think Jack in a Box should put there stuff in a box instead of a bag.... ah ah get it" I say snorting.

"You too goofy" he chuckles.

He then takes his phone out and tells me to repeat what I said and he then posted it on snap.

"I've never kissed before either you know" I admit shyly.

"Wait you serious" his smile then drops and he puts his phone down.

"Uh yeah but it's okay" I fastly say.

"O okay just never been someone's first before" he admits.

"O"

Bee then comes in the room and tells me and Geesy that Fenix and her want to talk to us.

"What's up something wrong" Geesy says looking over at Fenix.

Fenix then clears his throat and says " well Gees you know how I never settle"

Geesy nods while Bee rolls her eyes. Welp.

"Well I really love Bee but uh we also having a kid" he finishes off. Geesy and me both then look at each other shook but I soon get up and hug Bee tightly and squeal.

"Why didn't you tell me" I say

"Just waiting for the right time" she explains.

I then nod. We then all have a movie marathon to some what celebrate knowing we can't celebrate too far since she has a baby coming soon.