12.just dance

(Sanne pov)
Dammit I can't. That stupid dance is way to hard, I just can't. So imma trying it again because I'm stupid.

[Only the first part were she dances alone]

(Hoseok pov)
I heard some music comming from the practice room, I got curious so I went to take a look. When I saw sanne dancing I just couldn't stop looking, she looked so hot especially with this dance, She hasn't noticed me yet. I just leaned against the wall and waited for her to finish.
She was done and wanted to grab her water but than she noticed me. "W-what are you d-doing here?" I clearly saw that she was embarrassed. "Not much just watching that sexy dance of yours" I said with a smirk. "By the way you're are far more confident when your drunk" she looked down I think she is verry much ashamed of herself, well time to change that. Without thinking twice I pinned her to the wall, "but your still as cute when your sober" she looked at me and was bright red. I couldn't hold back and kissed her, she was taken back at first but eventually kissed back. I couldn't get enough of her lips they were so soft but we had to break the kiss for air. She looked at me and thought that I was done but hell no. "Jump" I said quick, she jumped up and put her legs around my waist and I hold her with my hands on her ass. I leaned in again and while we were kissing I squeeze her butt, she gasped so I used that to put my tongue in her mouth. She moaned and damn that turned me on. We didn't hear someone come in untill the person cleared their throat. We both looked and saw jin, I let go of sanne and looked at jin. "J-HOOPPPEEE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" o shit. "Your not my eomma ,hyung" I rolled my eyes. "Sanne please go I need to talk to this little child." Than he winked at her, I heard sanne giggle and she left. "Hyung was that necessary?" "Please dont hurt her, do you know why she was gone for so long and just came back?" "No" "okay than she was kidnapped by her old dad" what why didn't she say that. "And she was just freed and that's why she is back at home, but hoseok so many horrible things has happend to her I know she told me." "Why did she tell you?" He saw I was getting a bit jealous. "Because she thought if you knew she would be treated differently and she didn't want that, and I also saw her scar." "What scar" "ask her I am not the right person to tell" I nodded and went after sanne.

(Sanne pov)
I was walking to my locker to get my clothes when someone grabbed my arm. "Hey sanne can I talk to you?" I saw he was worried, did jin tell him oh no. "Yeah sure" we walked to a random bench and sat down. "Jin told you didn't he?" "Yeah he did but not everything so I want to ask you a question about that is that okay?" I just nodded. "Jin said something about a scar care to tell me about that". I took a deep breath and told him. "My dad who kidnapped me, he was tired of me so he stabbed me and yeah" I showed him my hip were a big scar was. "I got taken to the hospital and than I got here thank god." I saw him looking at the scar, he reached his hand out and touched it. He signed "I wish I was here sooner to give that son of a bitch a high five, in the face, with a bus" I chuckled. He looked at be and cupped my face,"please be mine" I nodded and than he kissed me again.

{Hey this story is going to end soon so I hope you like this side chapter😊💜}