5.family issue's

(Yoongi pov)
When I got home I texted y/n, wondering what was going on.

Yoongs:hey are you okay?

She didn't replied, wierd she always does. Is it wierd to go to her house?.she isn't responding because you're a annoying piece of shit that sticks his nose in everybody else's his business. "Yoongi we have to go to the hospital now, your dad is doing better he can have visitors now" my mom said. I texted y/n one more time and than went to my dad.

(Y/n pov)
I got a text from yoongi asking if I was okay. I really don't know. I just didn't reply. "So y/n sanne is going to live with us from now on okay please get along." She asked. "I try okay." I said smiling at her. "Well y/n let's get to know each other."

<a hour or so later>
Me and sanne had a lot in common, and she is going to the same school this is going to be fun. She likes drinking and dancing , maybe I should ask my friends if she should come that would be nice. "Hey sanne do you want to come to a small party with me, it's only me and my friends." She looked at me nd bluntly asked "is there alcohol?" I chuckled "yes I think so" "THAN LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!"

(Yoongi pov)
I got a text from y/n saying that she is alright and she tell tomorrow. I'm glad she is okay. We just arrived at the hospital, my mom was nervous so I hold her hand assuring her it's going to be okay. When we asked were my dad was staying we got to his room. My mom opend the door and there he was. He was pale and looked horrible, damn dad I hope you're feeling better than you look. "Hey son" he said weakly. "Hey dad how are you" I asked and sat on the chair next to his bed. "Could be better" he chuckled. God I miss him at home and how he was. We talked a little you know about school and stuff, and about y/n. "So that y/n you like her" he asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Well yeah I think." I said awkwardly. "Don't worry kid she wil fall for you to maybe she already did" he gave me a smile that looked so tired. "Honney can you wait outside please, I have to say a view things and than we're leaving" "okay by dad see you next time love you" "love you to son" than I left. But than I heard docters running to my dads room, oh no shit. "Honney?" "Mom what the hell is happening" "go home yoongi I stay here okay?" "But mom I wan-" "GO NOW" than I left. Shit what happend?

(Y/n pov)
I didn't hear anything from yoongi but the other guys would like if my sister came along. But its wierd normally he would respond. I decided to call him.

"Yoongi are you okay?"
"No please can you.... just come over please."
"Yes I will I wil be right there"

Than he hung up, I quickly go to his house luckily taehyung knew where he lived. I knocked on the door and there he stood with eyes red and tear stained cheeks. "What happend?"

(Yoongi pov)
"What happend" I saw her face fall from happy to concerned. I didn't say anything and I didn't want to cry hell I didn't know what to do. I saw her looking at me but the way she looked I couldn't describe. Than she hugged me, at first I was taken back but than I hugged her to. "Is it your dad?" When she said that I couldn't hold back anymore and cried my eyes out. Still hugging her I said "sorry" than we broke the hug and I let her in. "He had an heart attack, he almost died." "Shit I thought he was doing better" "he was at first than this, my mom is staying with him so he isn't alone" "but now you're alone" "Don't worry first of all I'm used to it and second you're here now so it's kind of better" I shrugged. "Come we're going to my house my mom is cooking and you need some good food" "but i-" "no buts I know it is my mom so it's awkward but she met all of the others , and she wanted to thank you so you're coming with me" wow maybe she cares? "Okay fine" "okay lets go" "y/n?" "Yes?" "Thank you" I smiled and she smiled back. Damn she is going to be the death of me.

{Update yeah😂}