💀DAY #2💀

Say hello to all the fun filled spookiness!

We are back again, with Day #2 of our series of nightmares to bring back something fun and exciting for you. And today, we have something different planned. Here are the events you can readily participate in!

As a prelude, we wished to let you know that you can still participate in Treasure Hunt. Simply go to DAY#1 of our fest and post both the letters together to us a private message.

 Simply go to DAY#1 of our fest and post both the letters together to us a private message

From the mists of the coming Halloween that is veiling our kingdom, we see someone coming. And oh! It's none other but our very queen of horrors, Ms_Horrendous! And guess what, she has come with a challenge for you. Let us see if you are able to guess the answer right! Comment your answer as an inline comment to the video below.

The challenge doesn't mark the end of what maybe in store for you

The challenge doesn't mark the end of what maybe in store for you. Ever played BINGO? Then you might understand this better. But no worries! Anyways, we are here to explain.

Bingo is mostly about getting things that match with others' answers, it maybe in form of figures or numbers. But for the first time, we are bringing a Halloween Bingo where you have to answer a set of simple straightforward questions to getaway with some exciting prizes! But remember, answer with a mind with what others maybe thinking. This is so as the more number of answers you have in common with others the better chances you stand at winning this out at the end.

What you need to do is simply fill a form and that's it! We're posting the link to the form here as an inline comment as well as to our account's feed.

Go on and win yourself something exciting like a graphic, custom digital art or maybe an eBook!

We are pleased to have received positive response for the treasure hunt and that too, with in general, correct answers! But let us see if you can make the second letter out and add it to the letter you already guessed for Day #1

We are pleased to have received positive response for the treasure hunt and that too, with in general, correct answers! But let us see if you can make the second letter out and add it to the letter you already guessed for Day #1. It is these letters which are about to lead you to something really exciting and interesting to have.

The rules for the hunt remain same.

Here's the hint:
I wonder, what all must think to utter me,
Since I mark the beginning of the tongues of ancient verily..

But alas! The ghouls on the sound of Halloween, have come to a spree and have torn our hints into two. But the interesting thing to note is that they have left a trail for us! Here's the hint to find today's ghoul and rediscover the missing piece of the clue.

Trapped is a strong word to say, it enholds such a deep sense of captivity in itself. It highly reciprocates with what must be like when the brides are in war, with their inner self.

We hope that we have played our game and set the bars a notch higher. Let us see if your mind gears are able to roll in the correct direction. We'd be waiting for responses!