29.8.13

28.8

Dear diary.

I'm off the wheelchair. Huzzah! But now I have to deal with crutches that hurt my arm pits. And it sucks going to the toilet, it was worse with the wheelchair though. I kinda feel bad for the lady who cleans the wheelchair when we gave it back to the hospital because I got my period just before, and didn't know so even after Mum tried getting the stain out, you can still see where I bled onto it.

It is sort of funny, like a going away present for the chair on wheels.

I had a really good day a couple days ago, I got good marks on everything and I found a tiny little blue eggshell but I don't think of the day as very good because at the end of it, stupid James found me when I was walking home and tried getting me to show him again. He thought because I didn't have any parents around this time that he couldn't be found out but I just ignored him and kept rolling. He almost went to grab me but then Aunty showed up to give me a lift home. She gave James the stink eye until he left.

I think Aunty gave James dad a call again to tell him what he was up to.

-Tonya

(A/N sorry about the lack of updates. I have moved to a new account that I will begin posting this story onto shortly. The account is @Bailey-Lee  I hope you have a good day and continue to enjoy my writing.)