Extra 3.6

It's so boring!

SHUSH! YOUR ANNOYING

Why don't you let me play some basket ball, Testu?

Because, you are just like a murderer on the court. There is no way I'm letting you play until the time comes.

Ugh... fine...

"TESTUYA!" A loud voice screamed, instantly jolting me back to reality. "You keep falling asleep in class.... If you keep doing this, your gonna fail the semester!" Shige's said with an annoyed sigh.

"Sorry... I'm just bored from all this lecture." I replied with a yawn and throw my arms in the air to stretch my back. "It's only the first day of school!" Shige screamed, this time he seemed really annoyed. A smirk could help it self but appear on my face. "Come on let's go... We need to go to practice." I said getting up, patting his shoulder, and walking out the room. My mind was filled with thoughts about Vahlex and Dominic. They had a fimiliar light aura, yet it also seemed completely different at the same time. Also their names sound kinda similar now that I think about it. Where have I heard it before?

Weird....

Me and Shige walk into the gym where voices suddenly silenced. All my teammates were in a group surrounding Dominic and Vahlex. They all part awayfrom Dominic and Vahlex forming 2 lines next to me. "Good Afternoon, Captain Kuroko and Vice Captain Shigehiro." They all said in union, except for the 2 newbies. "Good Afternoon... May I ask what's going on here?" I said with my emotionless mask. They pointed at confused Dominic and Vahlex. "Their trouble! Do you know who they are?!" One of them blurting out. "They transfered here and are from Japan?" Shige said in a confused tone. "Dominic and Vahlex! THE Dominic and Vahlex!" Shige must be as confused as me because we both are clueless of what our teammates are trying to say. "The Golden Warrior's Eye and The Reaper's Eye!" All of them yelled in union. Then the realisation hit me.

Of course! I remember now! Onii-Chan was talking about it the other day! When I left Japan, 2 unknown players suddenly jumped to the top of the board. Dominic Shinpachi, The Golden Warrior's Eye, and Vahlex Sacrio, The Reaper's Eye!

A devilish smirk slowly formed on my face. "I've should've known... Dominic and Vahlex." I said putting my hand out for them to shake. "EHHHH?!" My teammates and Shige screamed. "Testu-chan! What happened to the whole testing them and seeing if they are capable of being on our team?!" Shige screamed pointing at our new members. I shrugged, "I don't need to, Shige-kun. They are worthy of being on this team. Please show respect or you'll embarrass yourself and more importantly...
me. " I said, my smirk dissolving back to my emotionless mask with small dark aura surrounding me. Nodding with fear, all my teammates step back and shut their complaining mouths.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, Please take care of us.." Vahlex and Dominic said in union, bowing to us. "Welcome to The Demonic Blades... Dominic Shinpachi and Vahlex Sacrio."

This is gonna be interesting.
This is gonna be Interesting.

-------------

Ezra: X-XIA! STOP WITH THE PILLOWS!

Xia: NO I WILL NOT! *throws more pillows at Ezra*

Ezra:THE AUDIANCE! ARE HERE BAKA! *Points at the Readers*

Xia:Huh?!-- Oh! Hello Their! *sets pillows aside* Hope you guys enjoyed the Short Extra! This story is just basicly putting my Ocs into the story.

Ezra:We will be Releasing a new novel called S a I n N g N e E l R. (Can you see the word sinner and angel in their? *wink wink*)

Xia:It will be about our Ocs, No it's not gonna be KNB. Its gonna be a whole different universe, with dragon, good vs evil, and magic.

Ezra:Now we got that out of the way, See ya guys next time!

Xia:Hey! That's my line, You bastard!

Ezra: Xia! It really doesn't matter!

Xia: YES IT DOES!

-----TBC-----
----See You Next time----

---Stay Wonderful!---

I ship it!