Extra 3.5

Before anything confuse any of you of my precious readers, the timeline in this is actually before Kuroko and His team go back to Japan. It's also how Kuroko is gonna meet 2 new interesting people that is also gonna play big roles in the novel. Now for the story...

-------------

Kuroko's POV
Today is the first day of school. I've been in America for quite a while. By that, I mean it's my second year here. There's a lot of. fascinating people here, some of which I was able to become friends with.

Getting up from the bed, I groaned at the sound of the annoying noise of the alarm clock. "Back to school... Yay..." After doing all my daily routines, I walk down stairs and suddenly finding myselg get tackled. The culprit here is non other then my oni-chan, Kuroko Tatsuyu. "MORNING MY LITTLE TESTUYA!" Tatsuyu yelled with excitement. I sometime don't get why he always so excited and stuff. There's litterally nothing good about life except basketball and humans fighting each other. "C-can't breathe..." I managed to say and Tatsuyu imedietly let go of me. "Oh sorry! Anyways! You ready?!" He said with the annoying excited aura around him. He acts like a 5 year old when he's around me. "I need to get my lunc-" Before I could finish my assistant, My maid, Ezabella, appears all of sudden with my bento. "Here you go, Mr. Kuroko." She said with a smile. Jesus, Why is everyone so happy. "Thanks Ezabella." I said before me and Oni-chan walked out of the house.

Oh yeah... I keep forgetting to do this......... DETAILS!

Anyways, the name's Kuroko Testuya. The Youngest son of Kuroko Ji Gan and the captain/coach of the famous Iwatobi's Basketball Team. People call me "The Phantom Prince" because of my- well... Basically everything I can do on the court.

My family is rich, because of our strategy skills causing other company to drop and ours rises to the top. Oni-chan owns Kuroko Corp now. Mother and Father are on their private island somewhere in The Pacific Ocean.

Anyways back to me, The reason why I'm here is because I'm kinda running away from a certain someone. Love is like a rose. But you can't touch it without getting pricked by it's thorns. Why does destiny bring you together only to rip you both apart.

I find love a really annoying. Only a wall in life. I might have to thank the person that made me like this. Because of him.... I'm more smarter of everything I do. There is a new piece on the board, and its..

The Prince.

Stepping out of my limo, I noticed the beautiful Aspin Trees, surrounding the school. It was a view I haven't seen quiet a while. Suddenly, a fimiliar voice rang through my head. "TEESSTTUU-CHAN!" In a few seconds, I felt myself meet my old friend, the concrete floor. "Well little Testuya, I'm off to work! You and Shigehiro have fun now! But don't have to much fun. Bye!" Tastuyu said with a wink before shutting the door and the limbo drives off.

I rolled my eyes annoyed with my brothers comment but smiled when Shigehiro helped me up. "MORNING TESTU-CHAN!" He said, with his usual happy voice. Did god posses everyone to be so happy today, or did I wake up as an emo shit? "Morning, Shi-Kun." I replied. We beginned talking as we walked to class. As Shigehiro was talking, I noticed a bunch of students staring at me. Just like last year. They all are attracted to my beauty. I gave a small smile with my sparkling aura around me and they basically nose bleeded all over the floor. "Testu-Chan! Are you even listening?" Shigehiro said crossing his arms. "My apologizes... not really.." I said, returning back to my emotionless face. "TESTUYA!" He yelled. Shi-kun yells my name when he's mad with me. It reminds me of the time when I almost threw a rock at his head from my window, when he would stop singing with my brother in the backyard. Don't ask.