⇨ ignorance in bliss ⇦

A/N:sorry for the late updates :(

NOT A FREE FROM SIN

Ignorance in bliss.
That saying always confused me, not really confused but made me think.
  Who had thought so deep into the matter that they'd came up with the saying of a lifetime.
    What you don't know cannot hurt you.
That kind of resembled our situation, if we had enough kept our noses out of Mackey's business we wouldn't have been in this mess.
Well...The boys wouldn't have.
I was the lucky one.
      "Where ignorance in bliss",I spoke out into my empty room.
"The fuck are you talking about?",Woody shouted from his bedroom making my eyes roll.
   How cliche.

I hadn't talked to any of the boys in three days.
  Neither had woody, and it was killing us both.
I was the only one who hadn't faced consequences since I wasn't there and none of the boys dared to be a rat.
    "Bliss",I whispered out and thought deeply.
I hadn't experienced bliss, not once in my life that I could remember.
  Perfect happiness was the definition, but happiness never came without some kind of cost.
Like if you get a dog, it will eventually die and that thought will linger, ruining the perfect happiness.
     'Maybe I'm being dramatic',I thought silently glancing down at the fully healed tattoo that my mother had still failed to notice.

Roger McGough was a genius, a unique man with a different way of viewing things, kind of like myself.
    That poem would forever stain my arm reminding me I didn't want to go quietly.

"What?",Woodys muffled voice through the walls snapped me out of my daze.
   "We'll be over soon"

He appeared on front of my door seconds later,
"Get up, we've gotta go"

"How are you guys not freaking out right now?!",Davey gave each of us surprised glances that not only I failed to notice but Eats too.
There was a feeling, a kind of awkwardness that only occurred when we were around our group of friends.
Every once in awhile I'd glance over to see him already looking, which worried me because Woody noticed this aswell.
"He called himself! There's no Jamie!",He continued.
"So what are you gonna do about it ,Davey?",I sat up straight sighing out knowing he'd already had a plan figured out.
"This proves he's guilty",He scoffed, "we've gotta get into that house to find out what's in the basement"

'Here we go',I thought waiting for one of the boys to snap.
"Are you crazy?Look at how much trouble we got into just for digging up his garden",Farraday pointed out making Davey hang his head low.
"Davey, come down here",His mom called for him making him jump a little.
"Shit, If I think she knows your up here I'll radio so you can climb out the window",He stayed before scurrying off to his mother's calls.
"Is he on crack?",Eats turned to us once Davey was out of earshot.
"There's not way we're doing this",Farraday shook his head with Woody nodding in approval.
They all turned to me waiting for me to side with them.
I kept silent.
"Well?",Eats pushed making my mind weigh out the pros and cons in milliseconds before I responded with.
"Fuck it , I'm doing it",All their jaws dropped and Woody scoffed falling back onto Daveys bed.
"Are you fucking kidding me?",Eats snapped making me roll my eyes so hard I almost seen the gods.
"You can't",Farraday furrowed his brows still trying to process my words.
'Let me Die a young mans death'
Them words rang in my head.