⇨ Broken faucet ⇦

A/N:Quick question, do you rather reading from third person view or first person view?
Also does anyone know how to unlock an ipad/iPhone without the password?

sorry for slow updates:(

MAY MY MISTRESS CATCH ME IN BED WITH HER DAUGHTER

There I sat in the treehouse, earlier I'd woken here to an empty space leaving me to go home but soon enough as it got dark, ended up back there.
Farraday said it was important so obviously we made time to go straight to the treehouse.
"Come on Farradick I'm tired What it it?",I asked as he smiled to himself.

He leaned down placing his hand into his backpack and pulling out a bottle of Whiskey.
   "Really?",I roll my eyes at how dramatic he was being.

   The call he sent in on the Walkie was
'it's an emergency,treehouse stat'

"Snagged it from my dads stash",He sighed out looking around at us.
   "Finally using those Brian powers for good, bout damn time,give it",Eats nodded to Farraday who breathed out before taking a gulp.
   His face scrunched up as he let out a gag making me laugh.
"So bad",He grimaced passing the bottle to Davey who followed his actions taking a large gulp.

"Jesus, I think my mouth is bleeding",Davey coughed passing it to an eager looking Woody who snatched it from his hands.
  Woody smiled taking a sip.
"Oh",He groaned pulling a disgusted face.
"Guess you dickheads just aren't men yet",Eats rolled his eyes sipping barely any of the whiskey.
   He coughed clearly trying to mask the fact that it was indeed terrible.

He turned to me passing it over making me scoff and hand it back to Farraday.
   "You don't want any?",Farraday raises a brow placing it down beside him.
"Disease of Addiction , no thanks",I shook my head turning to the rest of the boys.
"So, whats the deal with you and Nikki?",Eats asked changing the conversation topic,
"There is no deal, he's a l-i-a-r",I spelled out getting a glare from Davey.
"Well, we hung out again last night, no we have like a connection",Davey convinced the boys,
"No you don't",I rolled my eyes looking out the window of the treehouse.

"A connection? The only connection I want with her is vaginal, oral if she's into it",Eats states taking another gulp from the whiskey.
  "Don't talk about her like that",Davey snapped making us all look at him in disbelief.
"Mackey's still out there",He changed the subject and stood to get a better look at Mackey's house.

I gave Farraday a knowing look to which he laughed, Davey was hooked on a fantasy he'd came up with in his head.
   There was no way he was actually talking to her.
"Look Davey we've been on him for weeks, I mean if he was gonna give us a clue, we'd have seen it by now don't you think?",Farraday turns to Davey.
   "What better plans do you have Farradick?",I questioned as he threw his arms up in defense.
   "I'm just saying, there's no point in this if he's not actually a killer",He defended himself.
   "Not if we missed it the first time",Davey gave a delayed answer.
"What?",Woody raised his brows.
   "Come on, we're checking Sammy's house",Davey stood up, wasting no time to get to the house.
   We stumbled down the road after him, me pulling my jacket on and shoving my laces into my shoes.