"And then what?! so you can go and fuck up your life? Don't you see what you are doing to yourself trying to save someone else? Like last time, you almost got your throat sliced up" He bursts out, pupils going wide with every word. "So tell me one thing, who are you saving exactly? huh, who the hell are you saving, when you get destroyed yourself?" His voice softly speaks up, taking a step closer to the girl, gently caressing her cheek with his hand.

"So let it be, don't lose your goals, not ever. A hero always wins, but not like this"

Knees growing week, tears streaming down, she couldn't breathe properly. His words...his words.

He makes a finale gentle touch to her cheek before pulling away. The whole class is practically watching with wide eyes and mouths open.

The classroom door opens and their teacher walks in with paper in his hands, "Huh, what happened here? Is everyone okay?" Eyebrows lifted, he glances back and worth. The tension is so high, no wonder it felt like walking into an abyss here.

The students shifted nervously and all of them found their respective seats. Y/n's head is spinning, everything feels so out of this world.

'I'm doing it all wrong...aren't I?'

<•>

"Here, take a seat sweetie" The woman gestures towards the chair standing in front of the blank and shiny desk. Izuku nods quietly, before sitting down. "So let me introduce myself, my name is Takaki Maze, but you can, of course, call me Maze" She sits down and brings her hands under her head, giving out a small grin.

The teen gulps, all his insides were on fire. What has Katsuki told this woman, is he in trouble? Why couldn't the world just leave him be, today of all days....his last day.

"S-So why am I-I here?" The green haired shakily asks, so damn scared of all the reasons. Maze tilts her head to the side, a sad smile playing on her lips. " Well Midoriya-Kun...I'm a psychologist and I've gotten some worrisome concerns about you. So you're here today because we need to talk about your mental health"

Izuku'z eyes widen, he knew something like this was going to happen, after what happened yesterday. Someone was going to snitch about his...selfharm. "I-I have to go...you see I don't really need this right now" He manages to stand up, but Maze speaks up first.

"Wait, hold on sweetie. I'm not here to judge you or force you to talk. Please, sit down and don't be scared" Maze reassures him. Izuku looks down to the floor and sits back down, all his nerves telling him to get the hell out of there.

'What if they call my mom? Oh no--this is not good'

"I'm guessing you know how things went down yesterday...I just wanted to apologize for what happened to you, nobody deserves to be thrown out in public like that" Maze pulls out a pen and paper, still giving Izuku glances of worry.

"Midoriya, we have to talk about your...selfharm. It's a very serious matter and I think it's something we need to discuss and help you out with" She carefully plays out her words, afraid of making the teen uncomfortable. Which is impossible when talking about these types of things.

"Help me?..." He shifts his gaze to her, everyday he would go by, pretending everything was fine. What changed? Nothing.

"Yes, we want to help you with your struggles. No one should feel the need to harm themselves, so we are here today to talk about why you feel the need to do this"

Why? Why he feels like he's dying every second that passes on? Why he purposely is hurting himself to ease his pain, but it's becoming unbearable. So the only way to escape is to die?
How the hell is he supposed to answer?

"But I'm fine...it was just a one time thing. It's not like I'm depressed or suicidal. I just needed to sort things out" Izuku explains wearily, showing the therapist a weak smile.

All lies. The more lies, the more he dies.
But it's the only way, he doesn't fit in with anyone here.

"Oh well—I still think there is more to figure out sweetie. Can you tell me why you did it?" Her eyes narrow slightly, with the intensity of knowing what had Izuku triggered.

"Uhm—" He jolts in his chair, "I-I was just desperate to get my feelings out so..." He looks away in shame, holding his wrists close to himself.

So this is what Kacchan did, he got Izuku help. Why does he even care? he wished for Izuku to die.

"And what were your feelings? Did they link to a certain person?" She continues her interrogation whilst writing on the paper.

'I have to end this quick, or else they're gonna figure out' Izuku starts to panic, there has to be a way to get out of this situation. Just let him get finished, after school it won't matter anymore.

"N-No not really, I was just feed up with life I guess"

Her brows knit together slowly, "I see, is there any particular reason for that?"

"No...as I said, it was just a one time thing" He pauses to take a breath, "I didn't really think through my actions" He feels inwardly proud to come up with all these lies, without anyone having a clue of what's going on inside his mind.
It's like a game 'You can't catch if you can't see me'.

No one saw him. He's alone. His mind won't leave him to rest, it's so broken.
They can't possibly understand that.

"Do you have any friends you can talk to?" Maze asks quite bluntly, knowing her words will have an affect on the teen.

"I-I don't, well I've always been in my own company so" He bites the inside of his mouth, maybe he should have said yes instead? Whatever it's not like it will matter in a few hours.

Wow....in a few hours, everything will be okay. He'll be gone. It's a weird thought.

"Have you ever been bullied Midoriya?"

Izuku feels his blood run cold, he can't take anymore of these idiotic questions. How is this supposed to help him feel better?
Can't they see that he needs someone to understand and comfort him?! Not point out the fucking obvious.

Of course...they can't know. That's why this isn't going to ever work out. His dreams have faltered a long time ago, accompanied with all his reasons to live.

"This isn't doing me any better, sorry but I have class to attend too" He grabs his yellow bag and stands up.

"Wait Midoriya! I'm sorry for the personal questions, but I have to ask in order to help you" She also stand up from her chair.

Izuku turns around to face her one last time. "You don't want to help me, you just wanted to talk to me today because someone asked you too. Nobody gives a shit before it's too late" With that, he almost runs out of the room. Slamming the door shut and leaving back to his class.

Waisted time. Waisted minutes of his last day.

Love gone wrong
Lifeless words, carry on
But I know, all I know
That's the end's beginning
~ Trading Yesterday, Shattered.