-/35\- Save Me A Dance?

L U N A
I felt someone's lips on mine. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Ashton's captivating hazel eyes. I giggled and kissed him back. "Good morning beautiful," he said huskily. "Morning," I said. "Wanna get breakfast?" He asked me. "Yeah, let me get dressed," I said. He nodded and got off of me. I walked to the spare room and changed into some black high waisted shorts and a dark grey crop top. He was in jeans and a muscle tank. He intertwined our hands and we walked out of his house and down the street. We walked into a little cafe and sat down. "What do you want?" He asked. "Uhh coffee and some waffles please?" I asked. He nodded and got up to go order. When he came back he placed our breakfast on the table. "Thank you," I smiled.

"I'm fucking terrified," he said. "Really? Why?" I asked, taking a bite of my waffles. "I always get nervous at award shows, plus there's also people with cameras over there," he said. I sighed. After we ate we headed back to his place where Billie and Mike were waiting. "Hey, we need to go with Stacy today, she's doing our hair and makeup," Billie said. I nodded. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to Luke's house where Sierra was sitting at a table with Stacy. She smiled at us and gave us each a chair. "So, I've seen each of your dresses and I think I've picked a perfect eye look to go with each of them," she said. She swept a pearly colour onto my lid and then layered some other shit on top of it. She put some eyeliner on me before putting mascara and fake lashes on me. She put some highlight on before pulling out a lip colour. "Jesus, why?" I asked. I hated lipstick. "C'mon, its sparkly," she tried to coax me into it. I sighed and just let her do it. Once our makeup was all done she moved onto doing our hair. She pulled mine back into a braided low bun, Sierra's into a low bun and she just curled Billie's and left it out. By the time everything was done it was around 2:30 pm. "You have a limo coming to pick you all up at 3:15 so go get into your dresses, they're all in the spare room," Stacy smiled. "Thank you," I said before hugging her. The girls hugged her too before we ran upstairs. I saw my pearl coloured dress lying on the bed along with my shoes. I looked at Sierra's. Hers was a rose gold, short dress with glitter. I took off my shorts and top before putting on the dress. "Holy shit you guys look great!" I said. Sierra's figure was beautifully complimented by the short tight dress and it made her legs look insanely long. Billie's was a ballgown and was very sparkly. Her boobs looked amazing just like the day she bought it and it made her hourglass figure stand out. "Thanks," they said. "Look at you! Damn Ashton's going to go crazy for you in that thing," Sierra said. I giggled. I put on my shoes before grabbing my purse and walking out of the room with the girls. I had put my phone in my purse and so had they. I saw the boys standing in the kitchen. Michael was wearing a black pair of jeans with a long black button up shirt and on top was a black leather jacket with a few gold studs. He was also wearing some black converse. Calum was wearing a pair of black, pinstriped dress pants with a black button up tucked in and he had a black blazer over it. He was wearing a pair of black sparkly boots. Luke was wearing a pair of black dress pants with a gold shirt tucked in, covered by a leather jacket and was wearing some sparkly rose gold boots. Ashton was wearing a black button up shirt, tucked into black dress pants, a leather jacket over the top and he had some black boots on. They turned their heads at the sound of footsteps. "Holy fuck," Ashton said breathily. I blushed and looked down. "You look so fucking hot," he said before walking over to me. "Oi," Luke said. Ashton shot him a look and grabbed my waist. Sierra and Billie were being complimented by their boyfriends. "Your dress is really nice but it'll look better on the floor of my bedroom," Mike whispered to Billie. "I heard that," I said. "Shut up," he said back. I giggled. "You look really handsome," I said, stroking the back of his head. His hair was on his forehead in curls. He smiled. I looked over at Cal who was standing by himself. I walked over to him. "Hey," I said. "Hi," he smiled. "You look great," I said straightening the collar of his blazer. "You look amazing," he said. I smiled. "Save me a dance?" He asked. "Of course Cal Pal," I said before kissing his cheek. I felt Ashton grab my hand before smashing his lips against mine.

Luna's Outfit-

Billie's Outfit-

Billie's Outfit-

Sierra's Outfit-

Sierra's Outfit-