-/17\- Bullshit

B I L L I E
I smiled at Ashton as he walked into the kitchen. I grabbed his arm and pulled him off the bus. Michael followed. "How long have you liked her?" I asked. "I'm sorry?" He responded. I folded my arms. "You heard me," I said. "Since 2011. But I just recently got reminded that I did when I saw her in Sydney," he said. Mike looked at him. "You've liked Luna this entire time?" Mike asked. "Sshh!" Ash whisper yelled. "But yes," he followed up.

Mike covered his mouth with his hand. "Ask her out!" He whisper yelled. "Are you kidding me? Did you see what Luke did just then?" Ash asked back. "Good point," Mike said. "It's not Luke's decision who Luna dates. It's Luna's," I said. "Still I-" "what're you guys talking about?" Luke said popping his head around the corner. "How under appreciated the Disney movie 'Tangled' is," Michael blurted out. Ashton and I just went with it. "Okay? Well Calum's making pancakes," he said going back inside. We followed him back in. "Tangled really? Again?" I asked Michael. "What? It's a good movie!" He protested. We ate pancakes before going to the next venue.

Once we were there we all got off and took some photos with fans before heading inside. We hung out in the dressing room for a little bit. We watched quite a few movies before getting told the boys were going to soundcheck. Once they came back in Katy gave them the clothes she picked out and Stacy did their hair. We were watching from the side of the stage tonight so we walked out with them. They ran on stage and jumped into their first song. I watched as Luna watched Ashton with incredible interest. Michael winked at me. I blew him a kiss and mouthed 'I love you'.

After their fake exit, Ashton ran back on stage and started the beat of 'She Looks So Perfect'. The rest of the boys followed. I felt my heartbeat quicken as Michael pointed at me from stage. I looked at the audience. What these men have done in their lives is incredible. They've changed so many people's lives.

Back at the bus we were all in our pyjamas watching some stupid movie Ashton picked. I was cuddling with Mike under a blanket. I watched as Ashton kept making loving glances at Luna. I rolled my eyes. We were driving to Denver tonight and the show was on the 30th.

L U N A
I kept feeling Ashton looking at me. I looked over at him and he smiled. I smiled back.

The next night
"I'm going to go get dinner. Anyone want to come?" Ashton asked as he got up. "Ill come," I said. He looked at me surprisingly. I was wearing some shorts and a crop top. I had my hair down naturally. "Where are we going Irwin?" I ask. "Pizza Hut," he smiled. I nodded and followed the tall man out the door. He ran a hand through his hair as we made our way to Pizza Hut. We ordered a couple of pizzas and sat down at a table as we waited for them. His phone went off. He checked it before he shoved it back in his pocket. "Who was that?" I asked. "No one," he said. "Bullshit. Who was it?" I asked. He just shook his head. I grabbed his phone from his jacket pocket. "Luna!" He said. I turned his phone on and put in his passcode. "Tara?!" I scream looking at the tens of messages she's sent him.

Tara- baby come to my place the doors unlocked ;)
Tara- I got a hotel in Denver baby
Tara- I need you so bad
Tara- I love you
Tara- please Ashton. I want you and only you
Tara- guess what I'm wearing?
Tara- I'll give you a hint. It's not a lot ;)
Tara- Ashy I made such a mistake
Tara- I never should of treated you that way.
Tara- you're the only one for me baby

I put his phone on the table and walk back to the bus. I look for everyone else before checking my phone.

Luke🖤- We're going to get beer. Be back soon

Great. Ashton runs onto the bus and puts the pizzas down. "I can't believe you!" I said. "I meant to block her I just-" "you just what?!" I screamed. "Look why does it matter to you anyway?! I can sleep with whoever the fuck I want!" He yelled. He had a point. He was a grown man who could make his own decisions. I don't know why I cared. Maybe I was jealous. I can't believe it. Do I have feelings for Ashton? "She hurt you! I don't every want to see you broken like that again," I said as a tear fell from my eye. "I love you you fucking asshole. I don't want you to get hurt by her," I said as more tears fell.