Chapter 8

Meanwhile at Twice Dorm~~

Mina Pov

Mina:Actually..I have fall in love with Y/n..*look at Jihyo*

Jihyo:YOouu what Mina??*shout*

Mina*Cover Jihyo mouth*DoNt shout!!!Other members will find out about this!!!

Chaeyoung:*knock the door*WHaATs wrong Jihyo unnie???IS THERE ANY COCKROACH???*still knock the door*

Jihyo:Anii Chaeyoung-aaa I just play the game..Thats why..

Chaeyoung:Okayy then..

Mina:Look..I said to you dont shout!!*glared*

Jihyo:Okaayy..Sorry Minari*smile*So since when you fall in love with Y/n??

Mina:Since I meet her at convenience store..*look at Jihyo*

Jihyo:Ouhh..*nodded**nodded*nodded*I think Mina..Y/n is not like that..I'm sure she is straight person...*look at Mina*

Mina:I thinks so*sad*

Jihyo:So...why dont you ask her to go out tomorrow since we have our own schedule..
so that you can spend time with her*smile*

Mina:How can I ask her to go out*confused*

Jihyo:*Face palm*You said to me that you have her number phone right??

Mina:*nodded*

Jihyo:So..Why dont you message her and ask about that..*raise her eyebrows*

Mina:Ouhh..okayy..*smile*

Jihyo:Okayy..I need to shower then sleep..Bye Bye Minari..Goodluck*waved her hand and go out of the room*

On the phone~~

(You save the contact number to "My Sweathert")

(Okayy..I skip this conversation)

Mina:Wahh..Again..I can spend my time with HERRR!!!*scream*

Tzuyu:Whats WroNg Mina Unnie??*look at Mina*

Mina:Ouh...nothing chewy-yaa*smile*

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Y/n Pov~~

Y/n:*sits*So appa what do you want to discuss about??*look at your dad*

Y/n dad:Actually..appa and omma have discuss about this when you still at America..*look at your mom*

Y/n:About what appa??*look at your mom and dad*

Y/n dad:Actually..you will move out from this house tomorrow*look at you*

Y/n:WhAtTs???I just arrived here yesterday..And now you want me to move out of this house??*look at your dad*

Y/n mom:Yes..Your appa already bought a house for you*look at you with smirk*

Y/n:Buts why omma???*look at your mom*