Chapter 7-

Tori's POV-

"WAIT MOM AND DAD WANT TO WHAT?"

"yeah. they want to move. but I'm 18 which means I'm old enough to be a legal guardian.." He smiled

"OHMYGOD! we could live here just the 2 of us!"

"Yeah I know! But I have to go for now. see you in a bit!' he said before leaving.

shit! I forgot to call Dani back the other day!

I grabbed my phone and called her right away.

"Hey love! guess what?" she answered

"ermm.. I dunno, what?"

"I'm moving there!"

"NO WAY! DANI THAT'S AWESOME!"

"Yeah! I'll be there tonight! show me around and introduce me to people?"

"Sure thing! I have to tell you a bunch of stuff but not until later"

"Mhm, see you then!" she said hanging up.

I noticed I had a few texts.

Niall-

Hey babe, wanna hang later? c;

Harry-

Come over ASAP! I  wanna see you!

Becca-

sorry for over reacting the other day :$

I responded to everyone and headed over to Harry's house. I felt like I had to tell him about me and Niall but  at the same time like it was a bad idea.

When I got there I noticed he was in the pool area.

"Hey you!" He said when he saw me walking over. He came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"ermm.. I need to tell you something"

"Shoot" he gave me a concerned look.

"you're gonna get mad. Like you definitely are" I faced the ground and bit my lip.

"Just tell me!"

"Niall and I had sex" I blurted looking up into his eyes. I was worried, really worried.

"You.. what?" 

"I'm sorry" I said tearing up and looking toward the ground.

"Babe no we talked about this. It's just that.. when we were going to you stopped"

"Yeah but it that was because I only found out you liked me 12 hours before then"

He came up to me and smashed his lips into mine for one of those intense kisses.

He lifted my legs up so I could wrap them around him. We stayed kissing like this for a bit but then we realized we were still outside. Harry, being the idiot that he is, walked while we were making out, into his house, up the stairs and into his bedroom. 

When we got to his room, He started to take of my shirt.

"Harry.." I said, thinking this was a bad idea.

He stepped back from me. "Tori..."

"I don't think.. its just.."

he put his hands on my waist and pulled me in a bit closer.

"Please?" he begged. what was going on here? I pushed him away.

"Harry! It's not that I don't care about you! I do!" I practically screamed. I was basically panting with anger and he seemed rather shocked.

"Tori.." He tried pulling me close again. He knew how hard saying no to him was for me.

I bit my lip. a kiss can't hurt.

I leaned in to him and began kissing him passionately.

go no further than a kiss. go no further.. I repeated to myself in my head.

he kissed my neck and I moaned a little. I felt his lips smirk with satisfaction.

He moved his hands to my leggings, pulling the elastic as he began to pull them off.

this is where you stop. this is enough, tori. I said to myself, but couldn't get myself to stop. I realized I was unbuttoning his shirt. I felt as if my brain was no longer in control of my body. 

He was in his boxers and I was in my underwear and bra. He reached for my underwear.

"Wait.." I stopped him. He sighed with annoyance and sat up.

"fine!" I gave in "you know what, fine, do whatever you want with me!I mean I'm your bitch so yeah, do what you want." he smiled at me and started laughing. I always have been great at saying things the completely wrong way.

"You're my bitch?" 

I couldn't help but smile.

"Shut up and kiss me, Styles" I pulled him in. he kissed my neck passionately, knowing thats what got me everytime.

"Haz.." I moaned as he gently lay me down under him.

I grabbed his head and brought his lips to mine.

He leaned away this time and, lying down on his back, he pulled my head onto his chest.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

I looked at the clock 6:00.

Harry and I  were just lying there, completely silent. 

"Haz.." I mumbled as I rolled onto him. He smiled and grabbed my waist. I kissed him in a passionate way. I rolled back off.

"My cousin's moving out and starting school on Monday. Be at my house tonight?" I asked.

"Of course"  

"Well I have to go to Becca's house. She texted me apologizing and I want to just get things straight"

"Alright babe. See you tonight" He said, pulling me in for a kiss.

I put on my clothes and left.

________________________________________________________________________

Becca's POV-

I saw Tori's car pull up in my driveway. She walked up to the door and knocked.

what do I do? she was making out with the kid I like.

but she didn't know that.

I walked to the door and opened it. 

"Hey Tor" I smiled.

"Can we talk?" she asked. I led her to the back porch and we sat down.

"I'm so sorry.." she started.

"You didn't know" I said.

"But I did. Hazza told me." I got mad. "But Becca this was already going on before he found out"

"Okay.." she said. "But you and Niall?" she asked.

"This is really hard to explain but I like both of them. I talked to them about it and I think they're fine."

"Oh..." this was getting awkward.

"But Dani is moving here and she'll be here tonight! promise you'll be at my house later?"

"Sure" I smiled. this might be better.

________________________________________________________________________

how is it?? okay Nori or Tarry? or Barry? thanks for reading guys! I love you and PLEASE spread the word!

xoxo Elizabeth