Chapter 5- Skip day

Tori's POV-

today was an odd day at school. Becca and Jen both didn't show up. 

"Hey you" I heard someone say to me. I turned around to see Niall. "How was your day at school? this is such a wonderful place, must've been amazing" he said rather sarcastically.

"Hey! I've been meaning to talk to you. come over?" I asked

"Of course"

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Niall's POV-

She lead me into her house and we sat down on the red checkered couch in her living room.

"Niall.." Tori started. 

"I know you like Harry" I blurted. shit.

"Really? but that's kinda what I wanted to talk about. I like you guys both soo much. and I don't know I just don't feel right. It's like, I never want to choose almost. Like I wish I could have both of you but I know I can't."

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Tori's POV-

"..but I know I can't" I tried to explain

He just looked at me. I felt like he didn't listen to a word I had just said, but that didn't seem to matter.

His eyes were so perfect and so blue. His hair was so adorably shaggy and you could see his brown roots starting to grow in. I leaned in to kiss him and all we did was sit there and kiss. I mean what Harry and I did was fun and all, but this was nice. especially considering we've taken it much slower than Harry and I did.

After that I hugged his side and he put his arm around me. it felt good. It felt normal.

We fell asleep there and when we woke up it was already 10 am and we had missed a lot of school.

"Just stay here with me forever" Niall said pulling me down and kissing me. My phone buzzed interrupting us. It was from Harry.

Harry-

"ditching I see? lol" 

me-

"you know it c; meet at my house after school?"

Harry-

"sounds like a plan babe c;"

"wanna do something?" I asked Niall

"Not much to do" He winked at me as he leaned forward and continued to kiss me.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Becca's POV-

I saw Harry's car pull into my driveway. why is he here?

I went to the door

"Becca come back to school" he said as he walked toward the door.

"No. I can't."

"Yes you can." He said grabbing my hand and bringing me toward his car. I melted a little.

"Harry I need to tell you the truth of why I'm not coming to school."

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Harry's POV-

"It's you" she said. Me? Did I do something wrong? she could tell I was confused.

"I.. erm.. like you.." she faced the ground.

I didn't know what to do. So I pulled her into a hug.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

We had been talking all day at this point and I had missed the rest of school.

It was time for me to go to Tori's house, although I felt bad leaving Becca.

"Bec I have to go. Promise I'll see you in school tomorrow?" I asked 

"Fineee" 

I smiled. "You're the best Becca. see you tomorrow" I winked

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Becca's POV-

"Bye Haz" I sighed as he got into his car. He was just so.. perfect

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Tori's POV-

Niall left an hour or 2 ago and I was still waiting for Hazza.

Where could he be? I saw his car pull into my driveway and I sighed with relief.

I walked outside and waited for him on my porch

"Heyy" he said as he walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "Sorry I'm late. I was with Becca. I need to tell you something"

We sat down in my living room and I looked at him confused.

"Becca likes me" he said. My mouth dropped open.

NO. FUCKING. WAY!!!

"OMYGOD! HARRY YOU'RE THE OTHER PERSON HOLY SHITTTTT!" I screamed.

"Yeah I understand that! But what am I supposed to do?" he asked me

"I don't know what to say Haz."

He lay down on his back with his head in my lap.

"ughhh. and she doesn't know that I like you either and if she did we'd be screwed"

shit.

He sat back up and hugged my side.

"Don't leave me" he said

I giggled at his girlishness and hugged him back.

what do I do? 

____________________________________ ____________________________________

sooooo wadayathinkk? I hope its good :3

Oh and team Tarry or Nori?

xoxo Elizabeth