You smiled to yourself when you noticed his hands had reached up to rest on the wall, and you could tell that he was breathing hard. Before you brought the pouf down the other cheek, you leaned in just enough to press your lips to it, and unable to stop yourself, you gave in to your earlier urge to bite it, your teeth gently nibbling on the smooth skin.

"Fuck..." he growled out, turning to face you, causing you to drop the shower pouf. He looked down at you, his chest rising and falling heavily, only you weren't looking up. You were focused on what was directly in front of you. Which just so happened to be his dick, standing tall and proud. Your eyes lit up, and without any hesitation whatsoever, you reached for it, closing your fingers around the shaft, and bringing the tip to your lips, kissing it, your tongue sliding along the slit.

He moaned, his hands finding your head, his fingers tangling in your hair. You opened your lips, and slid your mouth down his length, taking as much of him in as you could.

"Ahhh, fuck, fuck, fuck..." His head fell back, the water landing just right to start the process of rinsing the shampoo out of his hair, even though that wasn't the intent. You didn't care, you were focused on the task at hand, which was pleasing him to the best of your ability. You tightened your mouth around him, drawing your lips back to the end, only to take him in again. You repeated this a few more times, before you realized that he was now doing the work. He held your hair tightly in his grip, holding your head as he thrust into your mouth. You liked it, having figured out how to ignore your gag reflex, and feeling good at being able to take as much of him into your mouth as you were.

You had been holding his hips, mostly to steady yourself, but with the hold he had on your hair, you realized you could let go with one hand. That hand came to rest on his inner thigh, slowly moving up, until you felt the heaviness of his balls against it. You turned your hand, gently cupping them, rubbing your finger along the seam between them.

His movements slowed, then stopped, his legs shaking as he hissed your name, and you felt him pulse inside your mouth, his warm juices being pumped down your throat, coating it. His fingers loosened from your hair, and no sooner had he pulled them free of the damp tangles, pulling himself out of your mouth with a pop, then you felt his hands under your arms, as he lifted you up, all the way up. Your arms went around his neck, your legs instinctually going around him, and before you could even think about what was happening, he buried himself inside you, backing you up against the wall.

You gasped, the wall cold against your back, but you quickly forgot about it as he held your hips, thrusting into you with intensity. You barely had time to slide your fingers into his hair before your head fell back, your body arching, your walls clenching around his still hard dick as you came in waves of pleasure, your legs tightening around him as you held yourself close, stilling his movements. Your breathing was ragged, and you moaned as his mouth closed over an erect nipple, sucking it into his mouth, his tongue swirling around it before releasing it, and moving to the other one.

"Oh God...T...Tae...I..." He started to move again, your legs loosening a bit, his hips pumping slowly this time, his mouth moving to yours, kissing you with an urgency you hadn't experienced before. His teeth nibbled your lips, sucking them into his mouth, then he was devouring you, claiming you as he pulled your tongue into his mouth, sucking on it greedily.

Within a minutes time, he was thrusting into you faster, and you knew by the look on his face that he was close. You tightened your walls around him, feeling yourself getting close again, but wanting him to be satisfied first. His fingers dug into your flesh as he pulled your hips close, his head going back, his hips making small jerky movements as he came, pumping into you. You came right after, your arms pulling you closer, your lips going to his neck, kissing his wet skin.

You both came down from your highs, your breathing evening out, heart rate slowing. Your head was buried in his neck, your arms still holding on. He held you to him, letting the wall help hold you up as he was exhausted. He barely had the strength to pull out of you, but he managed, and you loosened your legs, letting them slide down his, finally finding the bottom of the tub. You didn't let go of him yet, not sure if you could stand on your own, so the two of you stood there, holding each other.

After a minute, he took a step back, bringing you with him, then taking another, until you were both standing under the spray of the shower. The warm water felt good, and you just stood there for a minute. He finally released you, and reached for the shampoo. You simply watched as he squirted it in his hand, and then he gently washed your hair. It was without a doubt the most relaxing thing you'd ever experienced. After he'd finished soaping up your hair, he found the shower pouf, and applied body wash, then proceeded to wash every inch of your body, looking at you with such love and devotion, you thought you might cry.

He took the handheld sprayer, and rinsed the soap off you, being careful with your hair, so he didn't get any in your eyes. When you were rinsed clean, he opened the door, and held your hand as you stepped out, grabbing a towel from the bar and wrapping it around you.

"Don't move. I'll be out in a minute." He closed the door, and you could tell that he was washing himself, since you hadn't gotten to finish. He rinsed off, and within two minutes, he was stepping out, and wrapping the other towel around his waist. He grabbed a smaller one, and gently scrubbed your hair so it wasn't dripping, then did the same to his. After hanging it back over the bar, he unwrapped you, and dried you off, rubbing you warm with the fluffy towel. He tucked it around you again, and kissed you sweetly.

"You should go get dressed. I'll be out In a few minutes, okay?" You nodded, smiling at him. You didn't want to leave him though, and you had to force yourself to look away and open the door, stepping into the bedroom. You closed the door behind you, and drew in a breath. What in the name of heaven was happening? If this was how it felt to be in love, and be loved, you didn't ever want it to end.