Wave Country

Next day...

The Gates of Konohagakure.

"So Tazuna-san are there any ninjas in Wave Country." said Sakura as he looked at their drunk client.

"No." said Tazuna. He looked in front of him and saw two boys who had the same clan symbol on their back walking alongside each other while the air around them was filled with tension. "Kakashi-san can I ask a question?"

"Sure, what is it Tazuna-san?" said Kakashi as he looked up from his favourite book.

"Are those two related?" he said as he pointed at Ryu and Sasuke.

"Well, they're not really related per say, but they are from the same clan."

"Then why is there tension between them?"

"Well, the Uchiha Clan has a Dōjutsu that they prize over anything, the Sharingan, and those who don't have them are considered useless or outcasts."

"Oh?"

"Well, that's how it was in the old days with most of the Uchihas. And there was one man who prided himself in the Sharingan more than the others, he was Madara Uchiha, his grandfather, and like his grandfather, he has inherited the way of the old Uchiha and mannerisms.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that anyone in his clan who doesn't have the Sharingan are not worthy of being considered an Uchiha, and they should know more jutsu and be strong physically and mentally. Sasuke hasn't gotten the Sharingan yet and only knows a few jutsu while Ryu knows more and already has a full matured Sharingan. That is why there's hostility between them, mostly from Ryu. You see Sasuke is not originally the clan heir of the Uchiha Clan since Madara Uchiha was originally the Clan head, therefore Ryu being his grandson, ultimately makes him the true heir of the Uchiha Clan. Sasuke and his family are not actually related to the main Uchiha household. They are not even related to Madara's brothers, they are from a branch family.

While Kakashi and Tazuna were talking, Ryu noticed something out of ordinary.

A puddle? The weather hasn't been rainy in few weeks so it must be a Genjutsu. Ryu smirked. Let's see how they react to this. Ryu held a snake sign. "Dendou Hebi no Jutsu!" Ryu whispered.  Lightning Chakra formed in his left hand, as he put his fingers into the ground, electricity went through the ground towards the demon brothers who were hiding in the Genjustu. A chain of lightning burst out of the ground and wrapped itself around their ankles. 

When the Demon Brothers understood what was happening it was too late and they were already restrained by Ryu's Raiton Jutsu. 

"How did you know bastard!" the Demon Brothers shouted.

"Hn." Ryu looked down on them. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, which is it gonna be?"

"Screw you!" said one of the brothers.

Ryu smirked sadistically as his Sharingan blazed to life spinning wildly until it changed to his Mangekyō Sharingan. "I was hoping you'd say that. "Tsukuyomi! Now let's start our session."

After being stabbed several times and watching themselves die several times they finally broke. "Stop stop please I'll tell you anything you want!"

After hearing the information he canceled the Genjutsu and they found themselves on the ground again restrained by the lightning jutsu. "Alright, I have everything I need."

"You are gonna let us go?" they said together.

"Of course." they sighed in relief after hearing his answer. However, when they looked at Ryu they shivered. Ryu looked at them with cold eyes. "To hell!" he said as he slit their throats. He smirked as he turned and saw the horrified looks of his teammates. He looked at the client who was shaking like a leaf. "Talk."