Two

Elliot leaned down as he gasped for air since the sudden punch to the throat caught him off guard, but that led to Olivia kneeing him in the balls and he fell to the ground groaning from the pain of it all. Fin came up and pulled Olivia back before she stomped Elliot to death.

"Okay, baby girl. Chill. Come on, go drink your tea, calm down for the sake of the baby." Fin breathed, as he held Olivia to his chest as she tried to squirm from his arms. But he had too good of a grip on her.

"Let me kill him, Fin! He's a bastard!" Olivia screamed, which sent Cragen from his office, and the rest of the crew members, into the main squad area.

"Liv, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Elliot spat, as he stood awkwardly. He held his neck with one hand and picked his bag up with the other.

"It's not the best time to come back, Elliot." Cragen frowned, as Nick grabbed Olivia's arm and pulled her from the room.

"Well, you wanted me back. What's wrong with her?" Elliot huffed, as he stared at his old captain.

"She's having family trouble, dickwad. Just leave her alone and we won't have a problem." Fin spat, before quickly going to check on Liv.

"Family problems?" Elliot questioned. He hadn't heard the whole 'baby' part of what Fin said, so he didn't know. He also didn't know that the father was Brian, which was going to be a huge shock.

"Come to my office. I'll tell you. Amanda. Munch, get back to work."

+++

Olivia sat in the locker room with Fin and Nick as she cried. Nick held her close and rubbed her back gently. He knew his partner was beyond overwhelmed with what has been happening in her life lately. The whole baby thing was a shock, and as she got more used to the idea it was easier for her, but now that Elliot was back and Brian was back, she was going to be even more overwhelmed.

"I-i just hate them both so much!" Olivia sobbed, as she sat up and ran her hands through her hair.

"I'll go kill them." Fin offered as he leaned against the wall.

"I don't want my baby know that his or her uncle killed their father, and I don't want Elliot to be dead. I just don't want him here!"

"Okay, we can figure this out. I'll go threaten Brian until he leaves, and Fin can talk to Cragen and get him to fire Elliot. You were here before him, while, like he left then came back so you have been here longer." Nick spoke, and Olivia nodded as she wiped tears from her cheeks.

"I'm going home. It's not like I can work anyway."

+++

Olivia went home and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt that Brian left at her apartment. She sank down onto the couch and started to flip through the channels as she ran her hand over her stomach. She has liked being pregnant so far, but since Brian came back into town, she felt herself grow more nervous about it all.

"Liv?" Brian questioned from outside her apartment door. She was hoping that he had gotten the memo, but he was here to piss her off more than she already was.

Olivia climbed off the couch and walked towards the door. She didn't want to have a conversation outside of her apartment, because then everyone would know what was happening in her life, so she opened the door and stared at him.

Brian didn't know about the gift he left Olivia with, so he didn't really know why she was at home and not working the case the squad just got. But he still knew he loved her the moment he saw her in his shirt and in baggy pants because he thought she looked beautiful when she even was looking like a mess.

"Why are you here, Bri?" Olivia questioned, and Brian frowned.

"I want to talk. I'm sorry for leaving you in the middle of the night." Brian spoke, as he tried to just get her to forgive him like he has every time before. But he didn't know what that there was a huge difference now.

"Well, you really fucked up." She huffed.

"Li-"

"You got me pregnant, Brian. You can't just come back and expect me to not be angry." Olivia breathed, and Brian's eyes went wide.

"What? I thought you were on the pill..."

"You thought, but you never asked. So please leave me and the baby alone, forever."

"Liv, don't you want to be with me?" Brian asked.

"I've wanted to be with you, but not after you left me." She huffed, as she crossed her arms over her stomach.

"Liv, I want to be with you... but we can't have a baby," Brian spoke. 

Olivia loved him, but him even trying to hint at her giving the baby up or having an abortion made her want to shoot him. 

"Fuck off." She swore.

"Liv, I thought we were in love! Why would-"

"I have always wanted a baby, Brian! I have always wanted to be a mother, and I'd rather have a baby then be used by you. And fuck you for even hinting at me getting rid of the baby!" Olivia yelled, before shoving Brian with all her might. He stumbled back a bit before she slammed the door. She locked it and sank down against it, as tears streamed down her cheeks.

+++

Elliot walked down the hall of Olivia's apartment building and headed towards her door. After finding out the reason why she was so upset, he knew he needed to see her. To talk to her about this all. He was excited to hear that she was finally having that baby she has always wanted, but he was angry at Brian because he used her and then left.

He got to her door, and knocked on it lightly, before picking the bag of Chinese food up off the floor. He had flowers in the other hand because he wanted to butter her up a bit. So she'd probably let him in.

"Elliot?" Olivia whispered from the other side of the door. She had looked through the peephole and saw him standing there, and she needed someone right now. Someone to hold her and tell her that everything would be okay.

"Liv, love, please open up." He spoke, as he prepared himself to beg. Olivia just opened the door and pulled him into the apartment. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly as she started to cry again.

"Oh sweets, what happened?"

"He wants me to get rid of my baby so I can be with him. I don't want to be with him if it means I give up my only chance at being a mother."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D