Sydney's pale cheeks had a tint of a pink color. "Shut it, Ari!" She whisper shouted, embarrassed by her little sister's words.

"It's fine." Bill gave Arianna a reassuring grin, then looked back over to Sydney. His green eyes were in awe, as if he were looking at the most beautiful thing on earth.

Arianna's eyes shifted to the left, looking into the alley. Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw Richie, Eddie and Stanley standing around a boy she never met before. Eddie was crouched in front of the boy, seeming to be doing something to him.

"Suck the wound!" She heard Richie say to Eddie, gesturing towards the boy's stomach.

What?

"Hey!" Arianna's smiled, walking up to the boys with her hands in her back pockets.

Richie's brown eyes widened at the sight of the girl walking towards him. Arianna's smile seemed brighter than the hot sun that poured it's rays down on them.

"Hey, Ari." Eddie smiled, quickly going back to the boy's stomach. Arianna looked over at Stanley, smiling and waving. Stanley grinned, giving her a little wave.

"Look who arrived!" Richie smirked and winked at the brunette, dorkily waving at her.

"Richie." She greeted him with a smile and stood next to him, starting to examine what Eddie was doing.

"Suck the wound." Richie suddenly insisted, turning back to Eddie. "Suck the wound and apply the bandage. That's how it works!"

"Shut up, I need to focus right now. Go get me my bifocals. They're in my second fanny pack." Eddie quickly ordered, and Arianna peered around him to see that he was cleaning the boy's fresh-looking wound.

"Why do you have a second fanny pack?" Stanley asked, stifling a laugh.

"I need to focus right now and it's a long story." Eddie responded, not taking his doe eyes off of the fresh-looking wound.

"It's 101, that's how it works!" Richie continued to argue.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up, Einstein, I know what I'm doing." Eddie snapped, giving him a side glare.

"Gosh!"

Arianna looked over to see Bill and Sydney as they walked over to them. "Ben, what happened to you?"

"Oh, you know. Just some bullies." 'Ben' responded, waving his hand as if it were no big deal.

"Y - Y - You know him?" Bill asked, slightly glaring at Ben before looking back at the girl. Arianna smirked, finding Bill's obvious jealousy quite humorous.

"Yeah, I met him today. Arianna, this is who I was talking about." Sydney told her, totally oblivious of Bill's emotions.

"Oh, I'm Arianna." Arianna introduced herself with her breath-taking smile, making the boy blush, and she heard Richie clear his throat. Her eyes slid to him.

"Uhm, we should continue on the wound." Richie said, glaring at Ben.

Arianna smirked again, nudging Richie in his rib lightly with her elbow and winking, knowing of Richie's jealousy. The boys were terrible at hiding their jealousy. But Richie didn't like her - right? They were just two kids; one of them playfully being a flirt to the other.

It was kid stuff. Any other boy who had his first interaction with a girl would act like that.

Right?

"Are you okay, that looks like it hurts." Arianna heard a familiar voice say, and she looked over to see a long red haired girl with a worried expression written on her face. Beverly.